Casio CTK-4400 Portable Keyboard
Casio CTK-4400 Portable KeyboardDetails
The Casio CTK-4400 Portable Keyboard, replacing the previous CTK-4200 model is the next step up for students learning piano playing skills whilst remaining lightweight and portable. At 600 tones and featuring 180 play-along rhythms and 152 songs, this keyboard offers a lot for newer players. 61 keys with a 48 key polyphony also allow advancing keyboard players to get through their grades with ease.
Product Ref: 49601View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
This piano is also available in the CTK-4400 Complete Pack, offering everything you need in a convenient bundle.
Be In Charge Of Your Music
With the CTK-4400, enjoy musical fun with a compact keyboard, making every performance a unique experience. The built-in Hall effect button allows you to do this in an impressive way: At the touch of a button, concert hall reverb can be applied to the sound of the keyboard, adding authenticity when you play. The keyboard also has 61 dynamic touch keys, 180 lively rhythms and 152 songs, as well as 32 registration memories allowing you to store settings such as tempo, tones or rhythms easily.
- 61 touch sensitive piano style keys
- 600 tones from new AHL sound source
- 48-note polyphony
- 180 rhythms
- 152 Rehearsal songs
- Hall effect button
- USB Connectivity
- Audio input
- Speakers: 12cm x 2; 2 x 2.5W
- Dimensions: 95 x 35 x 10cm (WxDxH)
- Weight: 4.3kg
- Power supply required - Casio AD-E95100 Power Supply (Not Included)
- Manufacturer's warranty - 2 years
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.