Casio WK-7600 Portable Keyboard
Casio WK-7600 Portable KeyboardDetails
For anyone who wants to bring their musical ideas to life, the WK-7600 strikes the right chord. Offering the same multifunctional aspects of the popular WK-7000 ut with the added benefit of 76 touch-sensitive piano-shaped keys, the WK-7600 is the perfect solution for the piano- oriented keyboard player.
Please note: Power supply included.
Product Ref: 32645View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This piano is also available in the WK-7600 Complete Pack, offering everything you need in a convenient bundle.
The WK-7600 features a 76-key keyboard that is engineered to provide a realistic piano experience including piano-shaped, touch-sensitive keys, a high-output 2-way speaker system, mic input, great features and a stylish design.
The increased tone selection allows you to choose from 800 built-in sounds and 100 user tones to store your creations ready to bring up easily whenever you need them. Accompany your sounds with the on-board rhythms selection, which has been improved to include 250 orchestrated accompaniment styles. If this isn't enough for you, you can record real sound via the microphone input, ready to playback when you need it.
Over 300 musical presets offer practical default settings foryour favourite songs and Layer and Split functions provide a truly versatile playing experience to bring duets to life.
Record your performances and save your tracks onto an SD card to take them anywhere, or store up effects on the WK-7600's internal memory.
Discover the musician in you and explore all the features and effects the WK-7600 has to offer. Take advantage of the high-quality sound produced by AHL sampling and the two-way bass reflex loudspeaker system.
Features and Specifications
- Keyboard: 76 piano-style keys
- Touch response: 2 sensitivity levels, off
- Sound Source: AHL (Tri-element)
- Maximum Polyphony: 64
- Tones: 820 built-in tones including 50 drawbar organ tones (100 user tones
- Layer/Split: Layer, Split (variable split point)
- Digital Effects:
- Reverb: 10 types
- Chorus: 5 types (simultaneous use with DSP not supported)
- DSP: 100 preset, 100 user (simultaneous use with Chorus not supported)
- EQ (Equaliser): 5 (Off, Soft, Bright, B.Boost, Powerful)
- Auto Harmonize: 12
- Arpeggiator: 150
- Rhythms/Patterns: 260 Built-In Rhythms (100 user rhythms)
- Auto Accompaniment:
- Modes: CASIO Chord, Fingered 1, Fingered 2 (6th off), Fingered 3 (on bass), Full Range Chord
- Controllers: Start/Stop, intro, Normal/Fill-in, Variation/Fill-in, Synchro/Ending
- Built-In Songs: 5 demo tunes
- Metronome: Beats: 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (Tempo range: quarter note = 30 to 255)
- Recorder: Song Sequencer: 16 multi tracks + 1 System Track, 5 songs, approx 30,000 total notes (real-time recording, step recording, song edit, track edit, event edit, punch-in/out
- Other Functions:
- Audio recording/playback: 5 files maximum (approx 13 mins of recording per file)
- Mixer: 32 channels + EXT IN (INST IN, MIN IN), 9-slider operation
- Pattern sequencer: real-time recording, step recording, quantize, Easy Edit, Event Editor, part parameters (100 user rhythms)
- Drawbar Organ: 9 drawbars / 50 built-in tones / 50 user tones
- Tone editor (100 user tones)
- Registrations: 96 setups (6 sets x 16 banks)
- Music preset: 305 preset with chord progression, chord edit (100 user presets)
- One-touch preset: 260 presets
- Temperaments (scales): Preset scale (Equal temperament + 16 types)/Scale fine tune
- Octave shift: +/- 2 octaves
- Rhythm/Song Controller
- Pitch bend wheel: 0 to 24 semitones
- Modulation button
- Sliders (9 sliders used for drawbar organ and mixer)
- Large dial
- Key Transpose: +/-1 octave (-12 to +12 semitones)
- Tuning control: A4 = 415.5 - 440.0 - 465.9 Hz
- Pedals: Standard jack (sustain, soft, sostenuto, start/stop)
- Display Screen: LCD with backlight
- SD memory card slot:
- Supported memory cards: From 2GB up to 32GB SD memory cards or SDHC memory cards
- Functions: SMF playback (up to 320 KB per file), file save/load/delete, card format
- Save/Load: Registrations, user rhythms, user tones, user drawbar organ tones, user DSPs, user music presets, song sequencer songs, audio recording files.
- GM Compatibility: Level 1
- Terminals: USB
- Speakers: 12cm x 2 + 3cm x 2, bass-reflex system, speaker on/off
- Amp Output: 7 W + 7 W
- Input/Output Terminals:
- Mic in
- Instrument in
- Audio in
- Line output (L/MONO, R)
- Headphones (standard stereo jack)
- USB type B
- External power (12V DC)
- Power Requirements: Batteries: D-size x 6/AC adaptor: AD-A12150LW
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 1161 x 385 x 147 mm
- Weight: 8.3kg
- Included Accessories: Music Stand, AC Adaptor
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.