Behringer B207 MP3 Active PA Speaker/Monitor
Behringer B207 MP3 Active PA Speaker/MonitorDetails
Product Ref: 33306View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
One of the most powerful components featured in the B207MP3 is the high performance Class-D amplifier technology and internal switch-mode power supply. These components combine to produce the high quality audio that the B207MP3 delivers, pumping out 150 watts of the cleanest, hard-hitting sound you've ever heard from a compact PA system. Another handy feature is being able to link additional active loudspeakers with the system via the THRU socket.
Built-In 4 Channel Mixer
The B207MP3 features a 4-channel mixer built-in to the PA system itself, accepting XLR, TRS and RCA inputs. This built-in mixer has been incorporated to add more versatility to how you control your audio signals, featuring a 3-band EQ providing added tonal control. This versatile mixer is ideal for live environments where you will need to affect your audio, to create the perfect sound catered specifically for different spaces and audiences.
The drivers are one of the most important components in any speaker system. The drivers (the speakers) are custom-built by Behringer, to deliver the high performance sound you hear from the system. From start to finish, Behringer have ensured the highest quality processing when it comes to their driver design, winding the voice coils and processing the cones themselves. This enables Behringer to deliver the highest quality components possible, resulting in a premium-grade full-range 6.5'' neodymium driver designed specifically for this unit.
- Multi-purpose, 150-Watt, active speaker for vocal and keyboard monitoring, multi-media, press conferences and home recording studio, etc.
- High-performance MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-lightweight
- 6.5” premium-quality, full-range driver for excellent sound performance
- Ultra-low noise 4-channel mixer with 3-band EQ
- 3 "Invisible" Mic Preamps with phantom power for condenser microphones and 1 instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo input for keyboards, MP3, CD, etc.
- XLR ''through'' connector with mic/line switch for linking more B207MP3s
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Super-tough, impact-resistant enclosure with integrated top carry handle
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.