Behringer Eurolive B212XL 12'' Passive PA Speaker
Behringer Eurolive B212XL 12'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
The Behringer B212XL Passive PA Speaker combines exceptional performance with a lightweight yet versatile design that is perfect for any live performance. The B212XL features 800 watts peak power handling at 8 ohms, along with Speakon and 1/4'' input connectors which allow you to connect a range of sources. The 12'' long-excursion driver and proprietary 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver produce deep bass and acoustic power with exceptional high-frequency reproduction.
Product Ref: 13206View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The design of the Behringer B212XL features a 12'' low-frequency transducer and a 1.75'' compression driver, each of which have being engineered to perform flawlessly to ensure professional performance. Delivering 345W RMS/550W peak power output, the Behringer B212XL produces massive low-end with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
Powerful and Versatile
The Behringer B212XL's unique enclosure allows you to position the loudspeaker in a range of positions including vertically atop subwoofers, stand mounted via the built-in 35mm pole socket, or vertically as a floor monitor. Capable of producing extremely high sound pressure levels - 95dB (full space, 1W @ 1m) - the B212XL also features a wide frequency response of 55Hz to 20kHz. Complete with parallel inputs for connecting multiple speakers together, the Behringer B212XL passive speaker is perfect for both vocalists and instrumentalists alike.
- High-power 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications (200 watts continuous / 800 watts peak power)
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows either stand mounting via 35mm pole socket or floor monitoring
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- 2 professional Speakon connections, plus 1/4'' jacks
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- System Type: 2-Way Full-Range Passive Speaker
- Woofer: 12'' (305mm)
- Tweeter: 1.75'' (44mm)
- Frequency Range: 55Hz - 20kHz
- Power Handling: 800W Peak / 200W RMS
- Impedance: 8Ω
- Sensitivity: 95dB (Full Space, 1W @ 1m)
- Dispersion: 90° x 60°
- Crossover Frequency: 1.9kHz
- Dimensions: 550mm x 345mm x 270mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 10.9kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.