Behringer FBQ800 MINIFBQ Graphic EQ
Behringer FBQ800 MINIFBQ Graphic EQDetails
Everyone is different and no sound system is capable of reproducing signals for all listeners to enjoy, or to suit all venues. All that can change with a good EQ, the Behringer MINIFBQ800.
Product Ref: 8771View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
With the Behringer FBQ800, you can tailor your sound system to get the exact amounts of bass, midrange and high frequencies you require.
The FBQ800 EQ allows you to control the flow of audio traffic and makes it possible for you to hear low, mid and high frequency ranges equally.
Eliminate irritating feedback with the FBQ800's Feedback Detection System. Ingenious circuitry tells LEDs on the individual faders to light when that frequency band is in the danger zone. This allows you to adjust the faders until the danger subsides. You don't need a highly trained ear to solve a problem that's all too common.
You could call the FBQ800 a 'Sonic Toolkit', use the faders to fine-tune your sound and boost or cut your frequency range by as much as 12dB! In addition to low frequency faders, the FBQ800 features a Low Cut filter for removing unwanted low frequencies such as floor rumble, room resonance and electrical hum.
Built for accuracy and reliability, the FBQ800's 6-digit LED I/O meters and level control are provided for precise level maintainance. High-quality faders and switches ensure long-term reliability and Behringer's ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers provide outstanding sonic performance.
Features and Specifications
- Ultra-compact 9.5" graphic equalizer for studio and stage applications.
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as Audio Analyzer.
- Additional Low Cut filter removes unwanted frequencies, e. g. floor rumble.
- Accurate 6-digit LED Input/Output meters and Level control for precise level indication.
- High-quality illuminated faders, potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability.
- Ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance.
- All Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultracompact signal processor solution.
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life.
- Type: ¼" TRS connectors (balanced) or RCA connectors (unbalanced)
- Impedance: approx. 20 k©, balanced approx. 10 k©, unbalanced
- CMRR: 40 dB typ. @ 1 kHz
- Max. input level: +15 dBu
- Type: ¼" TS connectors (unbalanced) or RCA connectors (unbalanced)
- Impedance: approx. 120 ©
- Max. output level: +15 dBu
- Frequency response: 10 Hz to 200 kHz, -3 dB
- Dynamic range: 110 dB, 10 Hz to 22 kHz
- Distortion: 0.003 % typ. @ 0 dBu
- Crosstalk: < 80 dBu @ 1 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 10 Hz - 22 kHz < 95 dB @ 0 dBu, a-weighted
- Type: 9 analog stereo bands
- Control range: ±6 dB or ±12 dB, switchable
- Bandwidth: 1 oct.
- Low-cut filter: 75 Hz (12 dB/oct.)
- Input level control: -12 dB to +12 dB
- Mains connection: external power supply, 9 V ~ / 750 mA
- Mains voltage: 240 V~, 50 Hz
- Power consumption: approx. 7.0 W
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) approx. 1 8/9" (48 mm) x 9 5/9" (243 mm) x 4 5/7" (120 mm)
- Weight approx.: 0.86 lbs. ( 0.39 kg)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.