Behringer X32 COMPACT Digital Mixing Console
Behringer X32 COMPACT Digital Mixing ConsoleDetails
Product Ref: 33250View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Smooth Mixing Experience
The intuitive design of the X32 Compact delivers a user interface that is simple to use and allows for excellent creative possibilities. With updated firmware, the mixer adds scene management control features and EQ functions such as a 100-band real time analyser and faster FX editing. There are also 16 new FX plug-ins to experiment with, which have been modeled on classic audio hardware for a contemporary digital sound. Working with Turbsound, Behringer constructed a digital networking process labelled "Acoustic Integration", where users can connect iQ speakers through a simple CAT5 connection.
Faders, Scribble & Channel Strips
The X32 Compact features 17, 100 mm motorised servo faders to provide primary mix control. There are separate faders available for inputs and groups/buses for easy assignment. The faders work with the LCD scribble strips for an automated control surface with everything sound engineers desire. The programmable LCD strips offer channel and bus identification and are easily recognisable through the ability to assign visual groups to each input. The X32 adds an element of efficiency with a channel strip that puts the most important controls into one section, so no matter which channel you are using, the controls remain the same. The optimised control layout and illumination allows visibility from any viewing angle. The rotary encoders and switches give full control over preamp settings, frequency shelving, dual dynamics sections, fully parametric EQ bus sends, main, mono and stereo panning.
Intuitive Display Design & Controls
A 7" thin-film transistor display allows users to monitor their parameters and is easy to use even in outdoor environments with a high-contrast screen, making the mixer ideal for open air festivals. The intelligent design puts effects, metering and routing at the forefront of the control system. An integrated "sends on fade" feature allows engineers to build powerful sub-mixes for monitor, secondary zone feeds and more without effecting the front of house mix. With the X32 Compact mixer, users can send an array of signals to any AUX or output bus to create the perfect mix via the channel faders.
Easy Control Monitoring
On the X32 Compact's surface, sound engineers will find "view" buttons. These buttons provide instant information regarding the function of that section and the parameters set to it. This added option of control and monitoring works with the assign section, where users can set-up shortcuts for favourite parameters.
- Compact 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps
- 17 fully automated motorised 100mm faders
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors & talkback section with integrated or external mic
- Individual, dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels
- 32 x 32 channel audio interface over FireWire & USB 2.0, with DAW remote control emulating HUI & Mackie Control
- iPad & iPhone apps for professional remote operation available free of charge - no host PC required
- High-resolution 7" day-viewable Colour TFT
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses & all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's & full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA & 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L & PCM70, EMT250 & Quantec QRS etc
- 40-bit floating-point DSP features 'unlimited' dynamic range with no internal overload & near-zero overall latency
- Powerful scene management
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready via dual AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIKs SuperMAC networking capability
- USB type - A connector providing file storage & uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets & system updates
- Dedicated & easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls & graphic user interface
- Additional user-definable control section
- ULTRANET connectivity for Behringer's P-16 Personal Monitoring System plus AES/EBU stereo digital output & MIDI
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- Free future firmware updates downloadable from Behringer
- Number Of Input Processing Channels: 32 Input Channels, 8 AUX Channels, 8 FX Return Channels, 16 AUX Buses, 6 Matrices, Main LRC
- Internal Effects Engines, True Stereo/Mono: 8/16
- Internal Total Recall Scenes (Including Preamp and Fader): 100
- Signal Processing: 40-Bit Floating Point
- A/D - D/A Conversion: 24-Bit @ 44.1/48kHz, 114 dB Dynamic Range
- I/O Latency: 0.8 ms
- Network Latency (Stagebox In > Console > Stagebox Out): 1.1 ms
- XLR Inputs, Programmable Mic Preamp: 16
- Talkback Mic Input, XLR: 1 External (Plus Internal Mic)
- RCA Inputs/Outputs: 2/2
- XLR Outputs: 8
- Monitoring Outputs 1/4" TRS Balanced: 2
- AUX Inputs/Outputs, 1/4" TRS Balanced: 6/6
- Phones Outputs, 1/4" TRS: 2 (Stereo)
- Digital AES/EBU Output, XLR: 1
- AES50 Ports, SuperMac, Neutrik Ethercon: 2
- Expansion Card Slot: 32 Channel Audio Input/Output, Various Standards
- P-16 Connector, Ultranet (No Power Supplied): 1
- MIDI Inputs / Outputs: 1/1
- USB Type A, Top Panel, For Audio and Data Export / Import: 1
- USB Type B, Rear Panel, For Remote Control: 1
- Ethernet, RJ45, Rear Panel, For Remote Control: 1
- Mic Input Characteristics
- THD + Noise, 20 dB Gain, 0 dBu Out: < 0.006 Percent A-Weighted
- Input Impedance XLR, Unbalanced / Balanced: 5kΩ / 10kΩ
- Non-Clip Maximum Input Level, XLR: +23 dBu
- Phantom Power, Switchable Per Input: 48V
- Equivalent Input Noise Level, XLR (Input Shorted): -128 dBu
- CMRR, XLR, @ 20 dB Gain (Typical): > 70 dB
- CMRR, XLR, @ 40 dB Gain: > 80 dB
- Input/Output Characteristics
- Frequency Range: 10Hz - 22kHz
- Dynamic Range: 106 dB
- A/D Dynamic Range: 109 dB
- D/A Dynamic Range: 108 dB
- Cross Talk Rejection @ 1kHz: 100 dB
- Output Level, XLR, Nominal/Maximum: +4 dBu / +21 dBu
- Output Impedance, XLR, Unbalanced/Balanced: 75Ω / 75Ω
- Input Impedance TRS Jack, Unbalanced/Balanced: 20kΩ / 40kΩ
- Non Clip Maximum Input Level, TRS: +16 dBu
- Nominal Output Level, TRS: +4 dBu / +16 dBu
- Output Impedance, TRS, Unbalanced/Balanced: 150Ω / 300Ω
- Phones Output Impedance / Level: 40Ω / +25 dBm (Stereo)
- Residual Noise Level, XLR and TRS: -87 dBu A-Weighted
- Main Screen: 7", 800 x 480, 262k Colour TFT
- Channel LCD Screen: 128 x 64, LCD With RGB Colour Backlight
- Main Metre: 24-Segment (-57 dB To Clip)
- Switch-Mode Power Supply: Autorange 100-240V (50/60Hz)
- Power Consumption: 120W
- Standard Operating Temperature Range: 5°C - 40°C
- Height: 215 mm
- Width: 625 mm
- Depth: 510 mm
- Weight: 15.4 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.