Boss VE-20 Vocal Performer Vocal Effects Processor
Boss VE-20 Vocal Performer Vocal Effects ProcessorDetails
The Essential Stompbox for Vocalists, the BOSS VE-20 takes your voice to a whole new level!The Roland VE-20 is packed with essential, high quality effects for vocalists such as Reverb, Delay, Dynamics, Chorus, and more.
Call our Roland Specialist for further information on: 0843 155 0500
Product Ref: 15187View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The VE-20 offers incredible easy user interface to totally control your vocal sound. Simply dial up your favorite setting and sing, no programming required. A practical vocal effects processor even for first timers. Of course, if you want to roll your sleeves up and create, the VE-20 has a variety of editing tools onboard.
Who says stompboxes are just for guitarists!? The new, easy-to-use VE-20 has been designed from the ground up for singers, featuring some of the finest vocal-effects technology on the market. With the click of a footswitch, you can instantly add lush vocal layers and harmonies to your singing, add realtime pitch-correction, and you can show your creative side with special effects such as Distortion, Radio, and Strobe. You can even create loops and layers in real time with the onboard Phrase Looper. Perform anywhere with the VE-20 since it runs on AC or battery power.
Add lush harmonies to your lead vocals instantly as you sing. Select the harmony interval of your choice, or create multi-part stacks, such as upper third and lower fifth, and save them for instant recall. You can also thicken your vocals with Double Track. Best of all, the VE-20 is incredibly easy to use. There's no need for programming, and you don't need to input notes from a keyboard as you do with a Vocoder, simply sing and let the VE-20 do the rest!
Sing, record, loop, and overdub with the onboard Phrase Looper, inherited from BOSS's popular RE-20XL Loop Station. You get 38 seconds of mono record time to loop and layer phrases, and you can do it all in real time onstage. From doo-wop to human-beatbox, this tool will wow audiences!
In addition to its harmony and pitch-correction tools, the VE-20 offers a colorful and expressive collection of special effects, including Electric (made famous by artists such as Cher and Black-Eyed Peas), Robot, Strobe (rotary), Distortion, Chorus, and Reverb.
With the same solid-metal construction as other BOSS stompboxes, the VE-20 is built to last. Its footprint is identical to BOSS Twin-Series pedals, ensuring that it will fit perfectly into existing multi-pedal BOSS pedalboards and travel cases.
- Specialized effects for vocalists, including Harmony, Double-Track, Dynamics, Reverb, Delay, and more
- Create the total of 3-part harmonies and layers
- Realtime pitch-correction tools
- Special FX, including Distortion, Radio and Strobe
- Phrase Looper with 38 seconds (mono) of recording time
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Runs on six AA-batteries or AC adaptor (PSA-230 - not included)
- Easy operation, road-tough BOSS construction
- Simple Quality
- Width: 173 mm/6-13/16 inches
- Depth: 158 mm/6-1/4 inches
- Height: 57 mm/2-1/4 inches
- Weight: 1.1 kg/2 lbs. 7 oz.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.