Boss VE-5 Vocal Performer Vocal Processor, Red
Boss VE-5 Vocal Performer Vocal Processor, RedDetails
A versatile, fun vocal processor that's easy enough for beginners but powerful enough for professionals. Take it onstage and attach it to a microphone stand for real-time performance. With battery operation and built-in phrase looping, the VE-5 is also an ideal tool for street performers who want to bring a new dimension of creativity to their act.
Call our Boss Specialist for further information on: 0843 155 0500
Product Ref: 25118View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Simple and Intuitive Operation:From beginners to professionals, all singers can enjoy great results with the VE-5. Even technophobes or non-musicians will embrace this creative processor thanks to its simple, intuitive operation. The handy Favourite Sound function, for example, lets you instantly access your preferred sounds with a press of button.
Diverse Applications:The VE-5 is perfect for live performers; the included mount lets you attach it to any standard microphone stand. Some of the VE-5's functions can even be controlled by footswitches, which is great for hands-free operation. When powered by batteries, the VE-5 becomes an ideal tool for street performance. The VE-5 also fits beautifully in homes and studios as a tabletop processor.
Great Presets and High-Quality Effects:The VE-5 has six types of high-quality effects and various special effects inherited from the VE-20. Dunk your vocal in smooth reverb or delay for broadening and deepening, or even out the level with the Dynamics function. Thicken your voice with the Double/Harmoniser and correct intonation problems with Pitch Correct. Get experimental with a robot voice, popular in electro-pop music, or use the onboard Distortion, Radio, and Strobe for unique and impactful special effects. You can even create iconic pitch-correct effects - a staple of many hip-hop and pop hits.
Built-In Phrase Looper:Layer and loop your voice with the VE-5's built-in Phrase Looper. You can generate harmonies with yourself in real time, or jam over your own looped beatboxing. This creative feature greatly expands the potential of real-time vocal performance.
- Easy one-touch operation
- Six types of high-quality vocal effects inherited from the VE-20 (Reverb, Delay, Double/Harmony, Dynamics, Pitch Correct, Tone/SFX)
- Phrase Looper adds impact to real-time vocal performances, including harmonising and layered beatboxing
- Favourite Sound function provides immediate access to preferred sounds
- Ideal for live performance as well as tabletop setups (mic-stand mount included)
- Internal microphone for instant gratification
- Aux input for blending external music
- Battery operation for street performance (AC adapter sold separately)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.