JBL PRX412M 12'' Passive PA Speaker
JBL PRX412M 12'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
The PRX412M is a premium, utility/monitor speaker and has a 12-inch woofer and a 2414H-C 1-inch polymer diaphragm compression driver for 300 watts (continuous) power capacity.
Product Ref: 38437View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A 90 degree x 50 degree horn provides smooth, even coverage whether used in the vertical (mains) or horizontal (monitor) orientation.
For use on a tripod or over a subwoofer, JBL's dual angle pole mount is included. This allows the PRX412M to be mounted in a vertical position or with a 10-degree down tilt for optimum audience coverage.
The enclosure is constructed of birch/poplar multi-laminate hardwood and coated in JBL's rugged DuraFlex finish. The distinctive 16-gauge steel grille is CNC-machined for precision. The grilles are internally lined with an acoustically transparent screen to provide additional driver protection and give a very professional appearance.
- 90 degree x 50 degree coverage for even and smooth response on and off axis
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex enclosure finish
- Utilizes twelve M10 suspension points for safe deployment in light duty installations
- SonicGuard protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: 62 Hz - 19 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90 degree x 50 degree nominal
- System Sensitivity: 95 dB SPL (1w@1m)
- Power Rating, Pink Noise: 300 W / 600 W / 1200 W (Continuous/Program/Peak)
- Rated Maximum SPL: 126 dB SPL peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 574 mm x 353 mm x 399 mm (22.6 in x 13.9 in x 15.7 in)
- Net Weight: 16 kg (35 lbs.)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.