JBL PRX415M 15'' Passive PA Speaker
JBL PRX415M 15'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
The JBL PRX415M passive loudspeaker brings you robust full-range performance and is ideal for clubs, schools, and houses of worship. It delivers the kind of low-end presence demanded by rock, pop, hip hop, and many other modern genres, and it's equally as capable as a floor monitor as it is as a main speaker. The JBL PRX415M passive loudspeakers deliver plenty of punch, impact, and presence.
Product Ref: 38438View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The JBL PRX415M is lightweight, loud and ruggedly built and are equipped with twelve M10 suspension points for permanent installation. The PRX415M is ideal for travelling bands or for venues seeking high quality, full-range audio reinforcement.
PRX400 passive speakers were designed to provide the sensitivity, frequency response and power handling needed for almost any professional audio environment while still being reasonably priced.
PRX400 passive speakers are made of tour-tested JBL components and feature professional connectivity via Neutrik Speakon combination connectors. PRX400 cabinets are artfully constructed from an 18mm Birch/Poplar multi-laminate hardwood covered in highly resilient DuraFlexTM and feature rugged 16 gauge steel grilles.
- 90-degree x 50-degree coverage
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex enclosure finish
- SonicGuard protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 55 Hz - 19 kHz
- Frequency Response (+3 dB): 66 Hz - 16 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90-degree x 50-degree nominal
- System Sensitivity: 98 dB SPL (1w@1m)
- Power Rating, Pink Noise: 300 W / 600 W / 1200 W (Continuous/Program/Peak)
- Rated Maximum SPL: 122 dB SPL cont. (129 dB SPL peak)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 650 mm x 429 mm x 457 mm (25.6" x 16.9" x 18")
- Net Weight: 21 kg (46 lbs.)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.