JBL PRX425 Dual 15in PA Speaker
JBL PRX425 Dual 15in PA SpeakerDetails
The PRX425 is an excellent choice when the application calls for high performance and simplicity. A pair of PRX425s and a single, high-power ampliﬁer is a complete sound system capable of reinforcing bass and kick drum or playing high-level music in clubs and other venues.
Product Ref: 38439View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The PRX425 is comprised of two 15-inch woofers with combined power handling of 600 watts (continuous). For the high frequencies, 2414H-C 1-inch polymer diaphragm, compression driver is mounted to a 90-degree x 50-degree horn. The 90-degree coverage angle of the PRX425 is wide enough to provide coverage of an audience when used one-per-side yet narrow enough to allow splaying of multiple enclosures without excessive coverage overlap.
The enclosure is constructed of birch/poplar multi-laminate hardwood and coated in JBL's rugged DuraFlex finish. The distinctive 16-gauge steel grille is CNC-machined for precision. The grilles are internally lined with an acoustically transparent screen to provide additional driver protection and give a very professional appearance.
- Dual 15" two-way design
- 90-degree x 50-degree coverage
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex enclosure finish
- SonicGuard protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 48 Hz - 19 kHz
- Frequency Response (+3 dB): 61 Hz - 16 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90-degree x 50-degree nominal
- System Sensitivity: 100 dB SPL (1w@1m)
- Power Rating, Pink Noise: 600 W / 1200 W / 2400 W (Continuous/Program/Peak)
- Rated Maximum SPL: 134 dB SPL peak
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1044 mm x 429 mm x 521 mm (41.1" x 16.9" x 20.5")
- Net Weight: 33.5 kg (74 lbs.)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.