QTX QR15PA Portable PA System with Wireless Mics
QTX QR15PA Portable PA System with Wireless MicsDetails
Product Ref: 20974View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
A Practical System With Countless Applications
This compact system has a myriad of applications. It's perfect for anyone who needs a simple, portable PA system which can switch between music and vocal address. For instance, it would be ideal for fitness classes, meetings, conferences, weddings, small events, buskers, house parties, car boots, markets and classrooms.
Vocals On The Go
A pair of VHF handheld wireless microphones are included with the QR15PA and the radio receiver is built into the mixer/amp section at the rear along with 2 extra mic inputs (with echo) if you prefer to use your own wired mics. The VHF frequencies are given on the box so, if you preferred, it would be easy to find another microphone which you could use with the system such as a head mic or tie clip.
Play Your Own Music Collection
The QR15PA has an inbuilt MP3 player meaning you can connect a USB stick or SD Card and play MP3s straight from the system. Alternatively, use the line in with an aux lead (not included) and attach an ipod/MP3 player. The remote control is a nifty little feature which gives you control over the volume and MP3 functions without having to go and fiddle with the main system.
Lightweight and Hugely Portable
The QR15PA is hugely portable compared to many other systems. It has a suitcase style retractable trolley handle and rear wheels which provide easy transportation along with the moulded carry handle and rugged ABS outer case. The PA system also boasts a 35mm speaker pole mount socket if you choose to mount the system and three M8 flying points on the top if you want to install it.
Power In Any Location
The system operates either from the mains or from the internal re-chargeable battery which lasts for up to 8 hours. This is extremely useful for any outside performances or any useage in places where mains power is not readily available meaning the system is always ready to go without requiring long set-up. It also has a +12v input meaning you could even run it off a car battery!
The QR15PA's massive feature set and useful physical design touches make it the perfect PA system for small events and performances on the go.
- Inputs: 2 x Microphone, 1 x Aux
- Power Output (RMS): 100 W
- Main Driver: 15"
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- SPL: 103 dB
- Microphones: 2 x VHF Handheld
- Wireless Microphone Frequencies: 174.1 MHz and 175.0 MHz
- Microphone Effects: Echo
- Media Player: Internal USB/SD
- Battery Life: Up to 8 Hours
- Transportation: Built-In Trolley
- Housing: Rugged ABS
- Controls: Mic Volume, Echo, Bass, Treble, Volume, VHF Mic Volumes
- Height: 685 mm
- Width: 440 mm
- Depth: 380 mm
- Weight: 18.4 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.