Samson S-Max MD2 Passive Stereo DI Box
Samson S-Max MD2 Passive Stereo DI BoxDetails
Product Ref: 69351View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Durable Stereo DI Box
The MD2 is one of the most unique DI boxes available, effectively combining two premium direct boxes in a single case providing high-quality signal connection for a range of live and recording applications. This is ideal for converting unbalance stereo line levels or instrument signals from a range of different instruments. As well as providing exceptional audio quality and signal connection, the MD2 is as durable as it is useful. Constructed from a 14-gauge steel chassis, the MD2 can withstand the rigors of extensive live use in a range of different settings, making it perfect for live performances. The rugged outer shell protects the internal components such as connections, switches and more, ensuring a quiet and reliable performance at all times.
Thru Jack And Custom STLX Transformers
In addition to its rugged construction and stereo components, the MD2 features two of Samson's STLX Mu-Metal shielded transformers which produce an extended, flat-frequency response minimising any distortion and protecting against RF interference and humming. The balanced outputs provide exceptional clean signals which are ideal for longer cable runs. The MD2 also features a 30-position attenuation switch for each input as well as a Stereo/Mono sum switch, allowing you to switch between line and speaker level signals for the ideal signal level.Additionally, the MD2 provides you with dual thru jacks which allows you to tap off the signals from the input source and pass the channel the signal to amplifiers or other devices without affecting the original signal. As well as the thru jacks there are also dual 1/4'' jacks for connecting the box to external devices.
- All-metal, impact resistant design
- Dual Samson STLX Mu-Metal shielded transformers
- Stereo/Mono sum switch
- Dual 3-position 0dB/-10dB/-20dB attenuation switches
- Dual Ground Lift switches
- Dual 1/4" Inputs and Thrus
- Dual balanced XLR outputs
- No Phantom or Battery power required
- Frequency response of 18Hz–40kHz ±0.1dB
- Type: Stereo Passive Direct Box
- Frequency Response: 18Hz to 40kHz ±0.1dB
- Maximum Input: +20dBu 0.35 THD
- Dynamic Range: >100dB @ Balanced Output
- Noise Floor: -117dB
- Total harmonic distortion:
- Input impedance: 400kΩ (Stereo Switch Position) >10k (Mono Switch Position)
- Output Impedance: 250Ω ±20
- Transformer: Faraday Shielded Transformer
- Transformer Ratio: 15:1
- Input PAD Switch: 0dB, -15dB, -30dB
- Ground Lift Switch: Disconnects XLR pin-1 (Output)
- Stereo/Mono Switch: Sums stereo inputs to both outputs
- Connectors: 1/4” Phone Jack, unbalanced (In & Thru) XLR, balanced (Output)
- Construction: 14 gauge steel chassis
- Dimensions: 6.1” x 3.93” x 1.92” 155mm x 100mm x 49mm
- Weight: 946g (2.08lb)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.