Behringer B1031A Truth Active Studio Monitor, Single
Behringer B1031A Truth Active Studio Monitor, SingleDetails
A high-resolution, active 2-Way reference studio monitor complete with 8" Kevlar Woofer.
Product Ref: 24398View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The result of three years of research and development, the Behringer speakers suit your home studio. Render your tracks in minute detail using these high-precision, magnetically shielded drivers. You can be confident you will find a good position for these speakers due to their wide 'sweet spot. The B1031’s magnetic shielding means they can be placed near your computer with little chance of external interference. External connection is accommodated for, and is possible via either XLR, RCA or 1/4" jack cable.
- Active protection circuits: 100 W for LF / 50 W for HF
- Ultra-high resolution, ferrofluid-cooled 1" dome tweeter
- Long-throw 8" woofer with deformation-resistant Kevlar cone
- High-precision crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Built-in adjustable limiter protects against high or low frequency overload
- Magnetic shielding reduces external interfernce
- "Planet Earth" power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V ), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR, 1/4" and unbalanced RCA connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.