Behringer B3031A Truth Active Studio Monitor, Single
Behringer B3031A Truth Active Studio Monitor, SingleDetails
Product Ref: 13770View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Definitive Signal Integrity
Providing both the woofer and tweeter with separate amplifiers, the B3031A produces an incredibly high-resolution sound to bring out the best in your music. With 285-watts of output, the bi-amplifier technology pushes the quality of your sound to its maximum. The low frequency and high frequency drivers are both designed to deliver specific functions in order to perform flawlessly. The custom-designed transducers offer an incredibly flat frequency response from 50Hz - 24kHz, proving tight low ends, detailed mids, and transparent highs.
Quality high frequency sounds are produced via the 2'' velocity ribbon transducer within the wave guide. The tweeter is designed to provide a wider listening zone, allowing users to find the perfect spots for subtle instruments and effect placements.
Adapts To Your Environment
The ideal listening environment is described as 'flat', where the sound doesn't echo or sound muffled. However, not every room adheres to the same acoustics and therefore the Truth B3031A includes functions to adapt frequency characteristics. Rear panel filter switches let you optimise the sound reproduction no matter the environment. The placement of the monitor is also critical to the level of sound quality the B3031A will produce. Loudspeakers should usually be placed away from walls for a reliable bass response but sometimes this isn't possible. With room compensation switches, users can place the Truth active monitor wherever they please with a simple flick of a switch.
- Ultra-linear frequency response with individual frequency diagrams
- Integrated 285-watt bi-amp module with enormous power reserve
- Ultra-high resolution, 2'' velocity ribbon transducer
- Long-throw 8 3/4'' woofer with deformation-resistant Kevlar cone and aluminium die-cast chassis for ultimate bass response
- Controlled dispersion characteristics & extremely large 'sweet spot'
- Active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions & subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low & high-frequency overload protection
- Automatic standby mode
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR & 1/4'' TRS connectors
- XLR Connector: Balanced Input
- 1/4'' TRS: Balanced Input
- Input Impedance: 10kΩ
- Input Trim: -6 dB to +6 dB
- Max Input Level: +22 dBu
- High-Frequency Driver: 2'' Ribbon
- Low-Frequency Driver: 8 3/4'' Diameter Kevlar Diaphragm
- RMS @ 0.1 Percent: 150W
- Peak Power: 285W
- Crossover: Active
- Crossover Frequency: 3.6kHz
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 24kHz
- Sound Pressure Level: Max 116 dB SPL
- Low Frequency:
- 0 dB @ 60Hz
- --2 dB @ 60Hz
- --4 dB @ 60Hz
- --6 dB @ 60Hz
- Room Compensation:
- 0 dB @ 300Hz
- -2 dB @ 300Hz
- -4 dB @ 300Hz
- -6 dB @ 300Hz
- High Frequency:
- +2 dB @ 8kHz
- 0 dB @ 8kHz
- -2 dB @ 8kHz
- -4 dB @ 8kHz
- Power Consumption: Max 200W
- Weight: 13.6 kg
- Height: 250 mm
- Width: 290 mm
- Depth: 400 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.