Rode Broadcaster Condenser Microphone
Rode Broadcaster Condenser MicrophoneDetails
Precision 1" Broadcast Condenser Microphone. Like its name suggests, this R DE microphone was specifically designed for 'ON-AIR' applications where wide frequency response and low distortion are demanded.
Winner of the Radio World/US National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) 'What's Cool' award in 1998, the Broadcaster has become an industry standard when studio sound quality is required for on air applications.
Product Ref: 2562View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Utilising an Australian designed and manufactured RØDE 1" externally biased condenser transducers, the Broadcaster features a switch-able high pass filter to remove low frequency rumble.
A unique 'ON-AIR' LED indicator can be switched on or off by shorting contacts on the 5 pin audio connector. This feature allows console operators to warn the 'Talent' that the mic is live.
- HF2 1" capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- On-Air indicator LED
- Ultra low noise
- Voice tailored low-cut feature
- Internal pop filter
- Rugged stainless steel body
- Power: P48 (48V), P24 (24V) phantom supply
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid - end address
- Frequency range: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Output impedance: 40 ohm
- Signal noise ratio: 80 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 14 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 128dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1K ohm load)
- Maximum output voltage: +2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity: -34 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (20 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 577gm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.