Yamaha YPC32 Student Piccolo
Yamaha YPC32 Student PiccoloDetails
The Yamaha YPC32 Piccolo is a fantastic instrument for beginner instrument players or for flautists that double on piccolo. Featuring an ABS resin body and nickel silver keys and headjoint, this instrument not only sounds great but is maintenance free as well. Included with this piccolo is a hard case and accessories.
Product Ref: 0888View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Student Model Instrument, Perfect for Doublers
This piccolo is very popular with students as well as doublers due to its easy playability, accurate intonation, and characteristic piccolo sound. The body is made of sturdy, maintenance-free ABS resin for a sound similar to that of natural wood. The standard model includes an E mechanism as is found on professional model piccolos. The durability of these instruments makes them ideal for beginners, while their accurate intonation helps students develop a technique. Yamaha standard piccolos feature a quality tone, perfect for performance situations and their wear resistant construction makes them ideal for marching.
- Level: Standard
- Key: C
- Body Style: Standard
- Body Material: ABS Resin
- Headjoint: Nickel silver, Conical Bore
- Key Material: Nickel silver
- Plating: Silver (headjoint and keys)
- Tone Holes: Undercut
- Key Types: Concave contoured with ribbed key post
- Key Mechanism: Split E
- Spring Type: Stainless Steel
- Screw Type: Straight
- Bumper type: Neoprene
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.