Pearl PFP-105E Piccolo with High Wave Headjoint and Split E
Pearl PFP-105E Piccolo with High Wave Headjoint and Split EDetails
The Pearl PFP-105E Piccolo is a vibrant and expressive instrument ideal for intermediate players. Featuring a Grenaditte composite body and headjoint, along with the ergonomic Split E mechanism and High Wave headjoint for improved playability, this high quality piccolo is versatile, responsive and fun to play, sure to satisfy most any player.
Product Ref: 59792View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Designed with playability in mind, the piccolo's Split E mechanism allows you to play the difficult top E - typically a weak sounding and unreliable note - with far greater ease and consistency. The PFP-105E is also made using Pearl's innovative Pinless construction and One-Piece Core Bar, providing it with an extremely comfortable feel, as well as preventing many of the usual wear and tear problems associated with traditionally made flutes.
Grenaditte Composite Body
The piccolo's body and headjoint are made from Grenaditte, a durable and reliable composite material. Grenaditte has an excellent dynamic range and precise pitch, and shares many tonal qualities with Grenadilla wood, the traditional material used to make piccolos. It is also highly resistant to temperature and humidity changes, greatly extending your instrument's life.
High Wave Headjoint
The piccolo's High Wave headjoint is designed to help focus air into the embouchure, significantly improving the ease of playing. This provides a feel and response more similar to that of a flute, and produces a clear and articulated sound with excellent projection.
- Key: C
- Body: Grenaditte
- Head Joint: Grenaditte
- Head Style: High Wave
- E Mechanism: Split E
- Keys: Closed Hole ("Plateau" Keys)
- Pads: Felt
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.