Radial Tonebone BigShot I/O True Bypass Instrument Selector
Radial Tonebone BigShot I/O True Bypass Instrument SelectorDetails
The Radial BigShot I/O is an instrument selector switch that lets you quickly switch between any two instruments and drive the signal to your amp. As the BigShot I/O is 100 true-bypass, there is minimal effect to audio quality.
Product Ref: 40736View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Radial BigShot i/o instrument selector allows switching between two different inputs. Further enhancing connectivity, input-B is equipped with a level control called 'DIM'- letting you reduce the signal from the louder of your two instruments and matching their volume. When passive instruments are used, a unique 'bright' switch lets you compensate for high frequency loss due to longer cables.
The BigShot i/o is equipped with a tuner output and features a foot stomp MUTE switch cutting off the signal to the amplifier and re-routing it to the tuner for quiet on-stage tuning. An 'always on' switch also permits on-the-fly quiet tuning should you wish to have the tuner on at all times.
The BigShot i/o is built to withstand life on the road, with a compact and rugged design. Passive circuitry means that the BigShot i/o does not require any powering to make it work, perfect for all instruments level input switching.
- Circuit type: Passive true-bypass
- Tuner output: Yes - switched tuner output
- Attenuation: Yes - adjustable level control on INPUT-2
- Tone compensation: 3-position BRIGHT switch on INPUT-2 (Off, Bright 1 and Bright 2)
- Footswitches: TOGGLE - switches IN-1 or IN-2 MUTE - mutes output
- Construction: 14 gauge steel, baked enamel finish
- Size: 3.6"w x 3.9"d x 2"h (92 x 99 x 51mm)
- Weight: 1.25 lb (0.56 kg)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.