Korg Volca Sample Digital Sample Sequencer
Korg Volca Sample Digital Sample SequencerDetails
Product Ref: 51106View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Ultra Powerful Volca Sequencer
This fun sequencer has huge potential for performance and improvising. The step sequencer is designed for ease of editing and to allow parts to be inserted or removed on the fly. Use the 16 step keys to enter notes intuitively while maintaining visual confirmation of the timing of the notes in a measure. You can also record your performance in real time. Up to ten of the sequence patterns you create can be stored in internal memory.
The motion sequencer records and plays back up to 11 parameters. The motion sequence function records your knob movements, letting you add time-varying change to the sound. This is a great way to polish your loops, and also lets you generate highly original live performances. The volca sample is able to record all knob movements that are related to sound editing. This allows sophisticated editing that had been impossible for hardware samplers of this category.
Active Step and Jump
Active Step and Step Jump functions let you insert and remove steps. The Active Step function lets you skip steps during the sequence, and the Step Jump function lets you instantly play just the step that you're pressing. From short-loop effects to unimaginably irregular rhythms, these functions allow dynamic performances as though you were performing the sequence itself. The Swing function adjusts the swing playback position, generating the distinctive groove of dance music styles such as hip-hop. As appropriate for the character of your song, you can shift between rushing and dragging the beat.
The Analog Isolator provides powerful and great-sounding possibilities. Volca sample features a frequency isolator, which has become a powerful tool in the creation of numerous electronic genres. This lets you apply powerful changes to the sound and create development and breaks by boosting or cutting the low/high ranges. The isolator is implemented as an analog circuit, ensuring thick sound even in the flat position. The built-in reverb effect can be switched on/off for each part. The isolator and reverb can be used together, enhancing your live performance with possibilities such as cutting the low range and letting it fly.
Unique Volca Sample Features*Sample input only possible via special iOS app
The Volca Sample has a number of unique samples. In addition to the 100 preloaded samples, you can use a dedicated, free iOS app to load your very own original user samples. Audio files on your iPhone or iPad or ambient sounds recorded with the app, can be used as samples. In a first for the volca series, a Song mode is featured. You can save up to six song patterns, each combining up to 16 sequences. This enables performance possibilities that are unique to the volca sample with its ability to play a diverse range of samples; for example you could play back together with another synchronised volca unit while dramatically changing the rhythm pattern of the volca sample. A sample reverse playback that's indispensable for hip-hop is provided, and you can turn it on/off independently for each part.
Familiar Volca Series
There are also a number of convenient functions that will be familiar to volca users. By using the sync jack you can synchronize the playback with another volca or electribe unit. You can also use the "SyncKontrol" iPhone app to control the tap tempo, and use the WIST functionality of an iOS music app such as KORG Gadget to allow wirelessly synchronized playback. The MIDI IN jack allows synchronisation with other devices as well as performance using a MIDI controller, and also lets you use the volca as a sound module by sending note messages from your DAW. With its compact size, battery operation, and built-in speaker, it's easy to take the volca anywhere and perform any time.
Intuitive, ultra-powerful volca sequencer
- A fun to use sequencer with superb improvisatory potential
- Motion sequencer records and plays back up to 11 parameters
- Active Step and Step Jump functions let you insert or remove steps
- Swing function lets you generate grooves
Sculpt samples with the Analog Isolator
- Powerful and great-sounding Analog Isolator
- Reverb effect
New functions of the volca sample
- Record, manage, and download samples from volca sample?s dedicated iOS app
- Song mode allows more dynamic performances
- Reverse function plays sampled sounds backwards
Convenient functions as found on the entire volca series
- Familiar and intuitive panel layout with numerous parameters to edit sounds and sequences
- Synchronized playback with other volca units, electribe, or DAW.
- MIDI In for sample trigger, sync and parameter changes from any MIDI device
- Compact size, battery-powered operation, and built-in speaker for enjoyment anywhere
Parameters that can be used with Motion Sequence
- Start Point (Playback start location)
- Length (Playback length)
- Hi Cut (Cutoff frequency)
- Speed (Playback speed)
- Pitch EG Int (Pitch EG depth)
- Pitch EG Attack (Pitch EG attack time)
- Pitch EG Decay (Pitch EG Decay time)
- Amp Level
- Amp EG Attack (Amp EG Attack time)
- Amp EG Decay (Amp EG Decay time)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.