Behringer EPQ304 4-Channel Power Amp
Behringer EPQ304 4-Channel Power AmpDetails
Product Ref: 27128View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Accelerated Transient Response
Transient Response is paramount when it comes to amplification design. By selecting the appropriate transistors with high slew rates, the speed that electricity is served to the woofer cone improves dramatically. It takes a lot of electric energy via the current and voltage to propel a woofer cone to match the bass beat as its triggered. The ATR (accelerated transient response) technology is designed to improve the speed of the pulse, giving your amp the fast response it needs to provide a thick, pulsing low-end. It works by modulating the power supply rails with only the peak of the input signal, instead of operating continuously like most other power amps. This design provides more dynamic punch and improved efficiency, resulting in a cooler running unit because it doesn't require heavy heat sinks.
Exceptional Audio Quality
The EPQ304 was built with audio professionals in mind, delivering a lightweight yet powerful amplification system that doesn't compromise on functionality. The amplifier features an array of professional components designed to offer the highest quality audio possible. The ultra-low noise switch-mode power supply delivers noise-free audio and superior transient response, resulting in lower power consumption. There are also independent limiters for each channel offering high volume levels with reliable overload protection. Monitoring is provided by the Precise Power, Signal and Clip LEDs, allowing you to easily check your levels on the fly. Detented gain controls have also been featured for precise setting and matching of sensitivity, giving you even more control over the output level.
- 4 x 75 Watts into 4 Ohms; 4 x 50 Watts into 8 Ohms
- ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) technology for ultimate punch and clarity
- Ultra-light, ultra-low noise and ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- Independent limiters for each channel offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- Precise Power, Signal and Clip LEDs to monitor performance
- Servo-balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs plus professional speaker connectors
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- “Back-to-front” ventilation system including air filter for reliable operation
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant and all-steel 1U rackmount chassis
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1" / 257 mm) and ultra-light weight design (8.8 lbs / 4.0 kg) fits into compact, inexpensive effects racks
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.