Beyerdynamic TG V50d Dynamic Vocal Mic, Cardioid
Beyerdynamic TG V50d Dynamic Vocal Mic, CardioidDetails
The dynamic TG V50d is an excellently tuned live vocal microphone. The new standard for the stage an exceptionally powerful sound that never comes across as obtrusive – whether in the rehearsal room or on a stage of any size.
Product Ref: 26037View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Combining a sleek design with a rugged construction that is perfect for the stage, this exceptional sounding mic is a reliable companion that you will never want to be without. It has a very wide pick-up range thanks to its cardioid polar pattern, which works on stage thanks to the high feedback rejection. For use in lead and backing vocals of all music genres as well as by professional rental companies and sound technicians.
Founded by Eugen Beyer in 1924, Beyerdynamic are manufacturers committed to creating professional audio products, and remaining the technological leaders of their field. More than eighty-five years after its foundation, Beyerdynamic still develops premium headphones and microphones in Germany, which are carefully handcrafted in the southern city of Heilbronn. When you buy from Beyerdynamic you are buying quality and world-renowned, professional reliability.
- Finely-tuned volume behind the diaphragm for free diaphragm vibrations and improved bass response
- Treble resonator to expand the upper frequency range
- Special sound holes for maximum feedback reduction
- Price category: Mid-level
- Transducer type: Moving coil (dynamic)
- Polar pattern microphone: Cardioid
- Microphone frequency response: 50 - 17.000 Hz
- Net weight without packaging: 389 g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.