Rosedale Intermediate Piccolo by Gear4music
Rosedale Intermediate Piccolo by Gear4musicDetails
The Rosedale Intermediate Piccolo by Gear4music is a superb quality instrument with professional standard components, including a metal head, silver plated keys and synthetic wood body. Rosedale is Gear4music's premium woodwind brand, designed especially for advancing players, but this is not something reflected in our prices, making the PC0301S fantastic value for money.
Product Ref: 11195View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Rosedale Intermediate Piccolo - Projection & A Full Bodied Sound
Boasting a warm, clear sound unfamiliar for this price bracket, the Rosedale Intermediate Piccolo is an excellent example of how a piccolo should sound, offering exceptional intonation and playability combined with response across all registers.
The metal head offers a round tone and reduces the shrill sound often present on other models of piccolo. The conical synthetic wood body and silver plated key work adds to the range of tones available. As with all professional models, this piccolo features the E mechanism as standard.
Rosedale Woodwind Instruments by Gear4musicThis range of woodwind instruments were launched in 2007 by Gear4music.com and take their name from a unique region of the North Yorkshire Moors. Products include Piccolos, Flutes, Saxophones, Clarinets and Oboes, all of which are built to a professional standard. Rosedale woodwind instruments are ideal for the ambitious player with discerning tastes, as well as students wanting a great sounding instrument. Every Rosedale instrument has been hand-crafted, providing professional playability and quality whilst retaining a competitive price. These instruments combine traditional techniques and knowledge with modern innovation. With superior build quality and professional finishes, Rosedale instruments are built to precise specifications. Our range of intermediate to professional Rosedale woodwind instruments by Gear4music have proven to raise the bar of musical instruments to the next level.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.