Audio Technica ATH-R70x Open Back Reference Monitor Headphones
Audio Technica ATH-R70x Open Back Reference Monitor HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 55216View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The all-new R70x reference headphone has been created in conjunction with Paris-based design agency Arro. The final result perfectly blends form and function, with aluminium mesh earcup housings contributing to the model's extremely low 210g weight. Combined with generous breathable fabric earpads, the light weight of the R70x makes it outstandingly comfortable during long sessions.
In terms of tone the proprietary drivers in the R70x ? combined with the headphones' acoustically transparent housings - deliver beautifully natural, spacious open-back tone. The 45mm drivers, created specially for the R70x, represent the culmination of Audio-Technica's more than 40 years of headphone design. In addition distortion is reduced, high-end frequency response extended and accuracy improved with the use of high efficiency magnets and a pure alloy magnetic circuit design.
The use of carbon composite resin throughout the R70x's construction also adds structural rigidity and, in turn, improved transient response detail.
Finally, the R70x features a unique dual-sided detachable locking cable that is L/R signal independent, always ensuring proper stereo orientation.
- Type: Open-back
- Driver Diameter: 45 mm
- Frequency Response: 5-40,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power; 1,000 mW
- Sensitivity: 98dB at 1 kHz
- Impedance: 470 ohms
- Weight: 210g without cable and connector
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.