Electro-Voice Q66 II Q Series Amplifier
Electro-Voice Q66 II Q Series AmplifierDetails
Product Ref: 12983View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Built into the Q66 are dynamic limiters designed to prevent dangerous clipping levels. This intuitive system reduces the amp gain when headroom is pushed too far at it's maximum output to ensure distortion stays below 1 percent which can often damage woofers and drivers.
- High-efficiency power & performance ideal for club & mobile systems
- Innovative Class-AB design
- 900W per channel (2Ω)
- Dynamic headroom for all real-world applications
- XLR pass-through input connections
- Easy connection to bi-amped loudspeakers
- Switchable LPN filter for extra tonal fundamentals & 'kick'
- Protective low-cut for systems without subwoofers
- Integrated dynamic limiters
- Complete protection package
- Three-stage front-to-rear fans
- Electronics Type: Amplifier
- Amplifier Gain: 32 dB
- Continuous Rated Power 2Ω: 900W
- Continuous Rated Power 4Ω: 600W
- Continuous Rated Power 8Ω: 380W
- Continuous Rated Power (20-20kHz) 4Ω: 500W
- Continuous Rated Power (20-20kHz) 8Ω: 250W
- Cooling: Front-To-Rear, 3-Stage Fans
- DIM 30: 0.05 Percent
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40kHz ±1 dB
- Impedance: 2/4/8Ω
- Input Impedance (Balanced): 20kΩ
- Input Sensitivity: +3.1 dBu
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.1 Percent
- Maximum Bridged Output 4Ω: 1800W
- Maximum Bridged Output 8Ω: 1200W
- Maximum Input Voltage: +21 dBu, 8.69 VMS
- Network Control (IRIS-Net): No
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted): 107 dB
- Slew Rate: 26 V
- Topology: Class-AB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.03 Percent
- Weight: 14.8 kg
- Height: 88.1 mm
- Width: 483 mm
- Depth: 421.5 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.