Yamaha Recording Custom 4 Piece Shell Pack, Classic Walnut
Yamaha Recording Custom 4 Piece Shell Pack, Classic WalnutDetails
Special Offer: From 1st September until 31st December 2017, you will receive free Protection Racket drum cases when you purchase any Yamaha Professional series drums. This includes Live Custom, Absolute Hybrid Maple, Recording Custom PHX, and Tour Custom series drums. Please see below for more information.
Product Ref: 68471View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
From 1st September until 31st December 2017, you will receive free Protection Racket drum cases when you purchase any Yamaha Professional series drums. The offer applies to purchases of both snare drums and drum kits and is only available to customers in the UK and Republic of Ireland. To claim your free cases, simply fill in the PDF (found above) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org once your drum order is complete.
All Birch Shells
Birch shells produce a lower fundamental tone than maple. Their crisp sound quality with short attack decay makes them optimal for recording situations. Our Air Seal System shells feature select birch wood cut in plies, positioned with staggered diagonal seams, and sealed together with evenly distributed air pressure. This process ensures that every drum shell is in round and of uniform thickness while providing superior tone quality and durability.
Precision-machined lug nuts provide noise-free control, due to their springless casing design. Manufactured as genuine one-piece units, our high-tension lugs have established one of the principal trends in modern design.
Mounted Toms and Floor Toms Equipped with YESS Mounts
Long found on our high-end drum kits our original YESS (Yamaha Enhanced Sustain System) allows attachment of the drum to the tom holder without the need of a hole in the drum shell for the rod to pass through. The YESS clamp is attached to the shell at the nodal point with two bolts so as to allow the shell to vibrate freely without degrading the shell's dynamic range and sustain. The nodal point is the location on a shell with the least amount of vibration allowing for the mount to have minimal affect to the resonance of the shell.
- Shell: 100 Birch 6ply (with inner Dark Brown paint)
- Bearing Edge: 30 degree / R1.5
- Lug: Newly designed weighted high-tension lug (one piece)
- TT/FT Head: Top: Remo US Coasted Ambassador, Bottom: Remo US Clear Ambassador
- BD Head: Front: Remo smooth white PS3 with Yamaha logo, batter: Remo PS3 coated (only 18" BD Remo coated Ambassador)
- Tom Mount: Y.E.S.S System
- BD Leg: Convertible type
- Bass Drum: Diameter: 22", Depth: 18"
- Floor Tom: Diameter: 16", Depth: 15"
- Tom Tom: Diameter: 12", Depth: 8"
- Tom Tom: Diameter: 10", Depth: 7"
Please note: this shell pack does not include cymbals or hardware.
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.