Blackstar HT-5 210 5 Watt Valve Combo Guitar Amplifier
Blackstar HT-5 210 5 Watt Valve Combo Guitar AmplifierDetails
Blackstar take their best selling HT-5 range of amplifiers and add a 2x10 combo to the line up. Enjoy the full, rich tones of a twin speaker amp whilst benefiting from Blackstar's award winning HT Pedal Preamp and the 'Infinite Shape Feature' dial. ISF allows players to craft their tone, from old school British amps through to hard edged American tone monsters. 5 Watts of valve power ensure that this amp packs as much punch as you'll need.
Product Ref: 38818View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Small Size - Big Sound
Despite its small size, the HT-5 210 offers players a genuine gigging amp. The ECC83 and 12BH7 valves output 5 watts of power through 2 10" Celestion speakers to deliver plenty of punch. Tones are rich and warm, with plenty of clarity. Clean tones are crisp and sweet, with plenty of dynamic response for expressive playing. Switch to the drive channel to access an array of hard, edgy tones perfect for a wide range of genres. Whether you want classic rock or face-melting metal, you'll find a sound for you with the HT-5 210.
Perfect for Studio or Stage
The Blackstar HT-5 210 has been designed to offer players the ultimate small amplifier for both live and studio use. It's small enough and light enough to be transported easily to gigs and recording sessions. However, there has been no compromise on tonal quality and volume. 5 Watts is a great power level for studio recordings, allowing players to drive the amp whilst keeping the volume at a perfect level for studio microphones. The emulated speaker output on the HT-5 210 also allows you to record directly into a studio desk, eliminating the need for careful mic'ing.
Infinite Shape FeatureBlackstar's patented Infinite Shape Feature technology has made a huge impact - both with players around the world, and within the amplifier industry. Described as taking your tone from 'USA to UK', the ISF dial allows players to manipulate the response of the EQ dials on the amp. The result is that the HT-5 210 can emulate some of the most iconic amps from both sides of the Atlantic, from old school British amps to the edgy American made counterparts.
- Innovative 5 Watt valve combo
- 1xECC83 and 1x12BH7 valves
- Unique push pull power amp design
- Award winning HT Pedal preamp
- Two footswitchable channels
- 2x 10" Celestion speakers
- Enhanced tone controls
- Patented Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Fully equipped for studio or practice
- Digital Stereo Reverb
- Speaker emulated output with 1x12 or 4x12 voicing
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- Footswitch included
- Classic Blackstar styling
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.