Dean USA Dimebag Commemorative ML Limited Run, Lighting Blue
Dean USA Dimebag Commemorative ML Limited Run, Lighting BlueDetails
Product Ref: 66224View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Dimebag Darrell Abbott was one the world’s most loved metal guitarists, and an advocate for Dean Guitars right through his career. With technical skill and tremendous power, Darrell was able to excel the company into new levels of popularity, and his pickup choice was one that would inspire a generation’s sound. For the tenth anniversary of his passing, Dean have respected him with a limited run recreation of his lightning bolt original.
Dean’s extensive analyses and detailing of Dimebag Darrell’s original guitar is clear in their recreation. The weight, fret widths, tremolo system, and neck angle are among some of the strikingly similar features between the two. The most stunning is the replica’s detailed appearance. It features a hand painted lightning bolt, matching neck binding, and even ‘The Dean From Hell’ signature has been recreated to look the same. This guitar is a must for all fans of Dimebag Darrell, Dean, and metal music.
SpecificationsBody & Bridge
- Top: Mahogany
- Body: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss
- Colour: Hand Airbrushed Lightning Motif
- Neck: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24’’ ¾
- Neck Type: Set Neck
- Neck Profile: V
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Abalone Dot
- Number of Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Knobs: DBD Traction
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Original
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio Super Distortion
- Bridge Pickup: Bill Lawrence XL500
- Binding: Single Ply Cream Neck
- Case Option: Hardshell Case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.