EVH Wolfgang Standard Electric Guitar, MN, Snow White
EVH Wolfgang Standard Electric Guitar, MN, Snow WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 67871View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Wolfgang Humbucking Pickups
Featuring custom designed Wolfgang humbucking pickups the Wolfgang Standard delivers fierce and screaming highs, defined middle and deep and chunky low end allowing you to truly nail the legend Eddie Van Halen's signature tone. Loaded with Alnico II magnets and DC resistance of 14k (bridge) and 16k (neck) the Wolfgang humbuckers are perfect for a range of playing styles due to their medium output and powerful vintage tone.
Floyd Rose Special Tremolo
For many years Floyd Rose has been the leading manufacturer and designer of floating, locking tremolos. With a design that has stood strong for over 30 years the Floyd Rose Special locking tremolo allows you to adjust the string tension and pitch with the removable whammy bar to create unique sounds such as dive bombs. Unlike non-locking tremolo's the Floyd Rose Special bridge can make huge changes in pitch but still retain the initial tuning by addition of the locking nut at the end of the headstock.
Compound Radius Neck
The EVH Wolfgang Standard features a unique and innovative compound-radius fretboard design, in which the fretboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This provides a smooth playability for both chords and riffs whilst the flattened heel allows a sensational and speedy accessibility to the higher register perfect for both lead and rhythm players.
Body & Bridge
- Series: Wolfgang Standard
- Body Material: Basswood
- Top Material: Quilt Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Colour: Snow White
- Bridge: EVH®-Branded Floyd Rose® Special
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Bolt-On Maple, Wolfgang Backshape, 0.790" @ 3rd - .0880" @ 12th
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® R2 Locking, 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickguard: None
- Pickups: Direct Mount Wolfgang Humbucking (Bridge), Direct Mount Wolfgang Humbucking (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Black, Black Chrome on Transparent Finishes
- Strings: EVH® Branded (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional Gig Bag Available (p/n 0221512006)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.