Fender Mustang 90 Electric Guitar, Pau Ferro, Torino Red
Fender Mustang 90 Electric Guitar, Pau Ferro, Torino RedDetails
Product Ref: 92366View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Classic Alder Body, Maple Neck, & Pau Ferro Fingerboard
Featuring a classic alder body coupled with a maple neck and pau ferro fingerboard, the Mustang delivers a beautifully balanced tone with sparking highs, firm lows, and strong midrange attack. The lightweight alder offers incredible comfort, while the smooth maple provides quick and easy position changes. The modern ‘’C’’ profile is designed for an incredibly comfortable playing experience, allowing the hand to fully cup the neck and deliver a smooth slide.
Mustang MP-90 Pickups
The set of Mustang MP-90 pickups bring new life to the classic Mustang tone, enhancing the traditional sonic properties with a more modern feel. The single-coil pickups deliver the clean, bell-like tones of a traditional Mustang, but with a hotter output to allow players to increase the level of gain and push their amps harder. This results in a wider range of tonal options, which can be easily accessed via the 3-way toggle switch, and master volume and tone controls.
String Thru Construction
The Fender Guitar incorporates a string-thru body construction to improve the overall tonality and sustain, transferring the vibrations and resonance from the strings to the body. The Stratocaster bridge features bent steel saddles to keep the strings stable, allowing the guitar to be played harder without it going out of tune.
Resonant Synthetic Bone Nut
Featuring a carefully fitted synthetic bone nut, the Mustang guitar delivers an increased resonance and bright tonality. When compared to traditional plastic and Tusq guitar nuts, synthetic bone improves the vibration transfer between the string and tuning machines without dampening the tone.
The Fender Mustang
The Mustang has become a hallmarked shape surrounding underground music and culture since its launch in 1964. The Mustang was produced until 1982 and then reissued in 1990 where it a cult sensation as more alternative rock bands began to use it. This unique guitar has become a classic choice for performing musicians worldwide, and has been used by notable musicians such as Kurt Cobain, Dave Alvin, Matty Healy, Theresa Wayman, and many others.
- Model Number: 0144043558
- Series: Offset
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Shape: Mustang
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-though-Body Strat Hardtail
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Torino Red
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: ‘’C’’ Shape
- Scale Length: 24’’
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 9.5’’
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: White Dots
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650’’
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Mustang MP-90
- Neck Pickup: Mustang MP-90
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge & Neck Pickups
- Position 3: Neck Pickup
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged white Pearloid
- Bridge Saddles: Bent Steel
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA 250R, NPS (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case Included: No
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.