Gretsch G5421 Jet Club, Firebird Red
Gretsch G5421 Jet Club, Firebird RedDetails
Electromatic Jet Club models feature arched maple tops with chambered basswood bodies and bolt-on maple necks with rosewood fingerboards. With a single-cutaway chambered basswood body with an arched maple top and a two-tone body color scheme (Black or Silver top with Walnut-stained back and sides). Features include Gretsch dual-coil humbucking pickups that ensure luscious tone, 22 medium jumbo frets, anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and stop tailpiece that ensure vibrant sustain, Neo-Classic "thumbnail" fingerboard inlays, "G" arrow knobs and white pearloid Gretsch-logo pickguard.
Product Ref: 43793View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Chambered Basswood Body with Arched Laminated Maple Top
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Headstock: Jet Style
- Body Shape: Jet
- Body Back: Basswood-Chambered
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester, Gloss Polyester, Gloss Polyester
- Body Depth: 1.875" (48 mm)
Neck & Fingerboard
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic "Thumbnail"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge Pickup: Gretsch Dual-Coil Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Gretsch Dual-Coil Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tips: Black
- Strings: DAddario XL110 Regular Light, NPS (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Two-Tone Body Color Scheme, Gretsch Dual-Coil Humbucking Pickups, Bolt-On Neck
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.