Line 6 JTV-59 James Tyler Variax Guitar In Tobacco Sunburst
Line 6 JTV-59 James Tyler Variax Guitar In Tobacco SunburstDetails
JTV-59 is built along the lines of the archetypal singlecut, set-neck, 24-9/16" scale-length guitar and it employs the tonewoods that made the format legendary since the 1950s.
Product Ref: 25236View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Inspired by the archetypal single-cut, set-neck guitar with 24-9/16" scale length, JTV-59 employs the tonewoods that have made the format legendary since the 1950s. The guitar has a mahogany body with a carved maple top, and a 22-fret mahogany set neck with a rosewood fingerboard. The two alnico humbucking pickups are wound to James Tyler's specs along the lines of classic PAFs, but with a little extra punch in the bridge position. With or without Variax modeling, the JTV-59 is a supreme player?s instrument.
James Tyler has made a career of understanding what makes vintage instruments so phenomenally playable, and applied this expertise to the Variax modeling guitars. The feel of the neck is one of the most important aspects of a guitar and the neck joint of the JTV-59 has been designed to provide absolute access to the upper frets. In short, JTV-59 sounds and feels incredible.
The JTV-59 provides immediate access to 11 alternate tunings, so you can stay in the creative moment instead of spending quality time with your tuner. You can mix and match any tuning with any instrument?and also create your own tunings on the fly with Virtual Capo. It?s easy to save your custom tunings, either to the open Model slot on the Alt Tune knob, or to one of the other alternate tuning slots.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Bridge: Fully adjustable Tyler-designed stoptail bridge
- Finish: Gold
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Construction: Set
- Scale Length: 24 - 9/16"
- Neck Shape:Tyler '59
- Frets:22 Medium Jumbo
- Nut: 1-11.16" Graph Tech Black TUSQ XL Self-lubricating nut
- Tuners: Sealed Tuners (16:1 turn ratio)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickups: L. R. Baggs Radiance Hex piezo pickup system, Vintage-voiced alnico neck and bridge humbuckers wound to Tyler's specs.
- Controls: 3-Way Selector Switch, Master Tone and Volume knobs, Model and Alt Tune knobs.
- Li-Ion battery (12 hours of play time), and international wall charger
- Variax Workbench™ software and USB interface
- Includes quality padded gig bag
- Additional battery, charger and cable kit available separately
Body and Bridge
Pickups and Hardware
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.