Markbass Super Synth Guitar Synth Pedal
Markbass Super Synth Guitar Synth PedalDetails
Give your bass that digital level with the Markbass Super Synth. This unit boasts great sounds for you to turn your bass into a synthesiser.
Product Ref: 14178View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Turn your bass into a synthesiser with the Markbass Super Synth. Experiment with great sounds and no tracking delay! Furthermore, you can use it as a digital octaver, with both octave up and octave down layers.
Use the Markbass Pedal Controller software to modify the parameters of the pedal?s presets. You just install the software, connect the pedal to your computer with a USB cable, and modify the presets to your liking, Then finally you load them back onto the pedal.
The Markbass Super Synth also boasts true bypass.
- Input: 1x ¼? mono jack
- Input Impedance: 200 Kohm
- Outputs: 2x ¼? jack mono (mono L , stereo L+R)
- Presets: 12 (user modifiable)
- Gain: -10 ÷ +16dB
- Cut Freq (Synth Mode): 70 ÷ 14000 Hz
- Tone Presets: Seven factory presets (1-7) / one user presets (8)
- Power requirements - DC Input: +12 VDC / 550 mA minimum
- Dimensions: 6.7" x 5.7" x 2.4" / 170 x 145 x 60 mm
- Weight: 1.61 lb / 730 g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.