Martin Dreadnought Jr Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Martin Dreadnought Jr Acoustic Guitar, NaturalDetails
The Martin Dreadnought Jr Acoustic Guitar has been beautifully crafted from a Sitka Spruce top, paired with Sapele back and sides. Sitka Spruce is characterised by its clear fundamental harmonics, and has long been used for the manufacturing of guitars due to its sweet and smooth tones, ability to achieve good projection and powerful volume. The Sapele back and sides provide the D Jr with tonal output that is consistent and balanced across the tonal spectrum, making it compatible with a diverse range of playing styles. Every D Jr. model includes a form-fitted nylon gig bag for easy transport.
Product Ref: 74998View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Sitka Spruce Top & Sapele Back and Sides
Sitka Spruce is one of the most popular tone woods used for guitar tops, and is recognisable by its pale colour and understated figuring. The reason for its popularity is because it has a tone that makes it a very good ‘all-rounder’. By combining Sitka Spruce with Sapele back and sides you can achieve a very beautiful sound and own a stunning instrument with aesthetic appeal.
Richlite Fingerboard and Bridge
The use of Richlite is slowly becoming a common material for guitar fingerboards. A recycled resin compound it gives a tone that's nearly identical to Ebony, its fast, smooth but unlike wood doesn't require any treatment or conditioning. The matching bridge provides a matching aesthetic appeal as well as adding to the overall sound.
- Sitka Spruce top paired with Sapele back and sides
- Richlite Fingerboard and matching bridge
- High Performance Tapered Neck for ease and comfort
- Ideal for smaller players, students, and travelling musicians
- Includes a form-fitted nylon gig bag for easy transport
Body & Bridge:
- Top:Sitka Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern:X Brace
- Finish:Hand Rubbed, Natural
- Bridge Material: FSC® Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Junior Style Belly
- Total Length:37 5/8"
- Body Length:18 7/32"
- Body Width :14 1/4"
- Body Depth :4 3/8"
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck:Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Dreadnought Junior
- Nut Material:White Corian
- Headstock: Solid with Dreadnought Junior Taper
- Fingerboard: FSC® Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 24''
- No. of Frets Total: 20
- Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Pickguard:Faux Tortoise
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: White Plastic Dots
- Tuners:Chrome Enclosed Gear
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.