PRS SE Custom 24 Electric Guitar, Tobacco Sunburst (2017)
PRS SE Custom 24 Electric Guitar, Tobacco Sunburst (2017)Details
The PRS SE Custom 24 Electric Guitar, Tobacco Sunburst offers dynamic feel and reliability for the advancing musician. The mahogany body produces a range of warm tones, whilst the beveled maple top adds brightness to your overall sound. This model benefits from 24 frets on a rosewood fingerboard, whilst the "Wide Thin" neck makes this model ideal as a first PRS guitar. The 85/15 "S" pickups produce a versatile tonal voice that ranges from smooth cleans to heavy distortion. The SE Custom 24 is ideal for musicians who have established their skills and are looking to find their signature voice on guitar.
Product Ref: 80748View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The SE Custom series provides a vintage tone for modern playing styles. The classic PRS shape is ideal for musicians wanting a comfortable feel that allows access to the entire fingerboard. The body and hardware feature solid construction and are ideal for musicians who want to gig regularly with a reliable instrument. The 24 frets and 25’’ scale length make the SE Custom 24 instantly familiar. As well as playing comfortably, the SE Custom 24 also benefits from stunning aesthetics. The detailed inlays and binding on the guitar provide it with a smart look, whilst the range of colours. The SE Custom has become a go-to guitar for musicians wanting an established sound whilst being away from the crowd.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Maple w/Maple Veneer
- Body: Mahogany
- Shape: Double Cut
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Moulded
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Tobacco Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: Wide Thin
- Scale: 25"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Birds
- Number of Frets: 24
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: 85/15 "S" Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: 85/15 "S" Humbucker
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3 Position Toggle
- Tuning Machines: PRS SE
- Strap Button: Standard
- Hardware Colour: Nickel
- Case Included: PRS Gig Bag
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.