RedSub SF Bass Guitar, Tobacco Sunburst
RedSub SF Bass Guitar, Tobacco SunburstDetails
The RedSub SF Bass Guitar, Tobacco Sunburst mixes high quality components with many tonal possibilities. The combination of a single coil pickup in the bridge and a split single coil in the middle position provides a range of sounds that lend itself to rock, indie and punk in a style reminiscent of the early 1960s surf movement. The comfortable and eye-catching body shape make for a good looking and easy to play bass guitar.
Product Ref: 109104View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Modern Interpretation of an Old-School Design
The RedSub SF Bass Guitar, Tobacco Sunburst is designed with a high quality USA basswood body, which makes for a light and reliable bass guitar. This body provides a balanced sound with a strong mid-range, complimented by a comfortable maple neck and maple laminated fretboard. Drawing inspiration from the surf style guitars of the 1960s, this guitar would not be out of place playing grunge, rock or indie on stage or in the studio. The offset body style with cutaways allow easy access to the high frets whilst remaining comfortable and a pleasure to play.
Versatile and Punchy
The RedSub SF Bass Guitar, Tobacco Sunburst boasts a smooth and reliable maple neck and treated maple laminated fretboard, which compliments the tone produced by the USA basswood body. The modern C shaped carve and extra jumbo frets make the SF Bass guitar a pleasure to play, no matter the style.
Body & Bridge
- Body: USA Basswoood
- Finish: Tobacco Sunburst Gloss
- Bridge: Fixed
- Scratch Plate:Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Thermally Treated Maple Ply
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Fret Material:Extra Jumbo
Pickups & Hardware
- Pick-ups: 1 x Single Coil, 1 x Split Humbucker
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Die-cast tuners
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 1 x Tone
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.