Roland AC-90 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier
Roland AC-90 Acoustic Chorus Guitar AmplifierDetails
The Arrival of a Future Classic
The highly anticipated addition to Roland's AC-series amp family has arrived! Loaded with high-performance neodymium speakers and 90 watts of power, the AC-90 provides a rich, powerful sound while remaining lightweight for easy transport. The AC-90 employs a stereo 2-way speaker system that delivers transparent highs - great for the built-in multi-band stereo chorus - while also providing incredibly powerful low-frequency performance.
Call our Roland Specialist on: 0843 155 0500 for further information
Product Ref: 15204View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Legacy of Excellence The AC-90 isn't just any new amp on the block... it's the long-awaited addition to Roland's industry-leading AC-series amp family. Roland's reputation for world-class sound, amazing performance, portability, and top-quality construction in the AC series are all upheld in this stunning new amplifier.
Click on the link below to view a detailed Brochure on the Roland AC90.
Power Performer With 90 watts of stereo power (45W+45W) driving top-quality neodymium speakers, the AC-90 delivers exceptional full-range performance - from shimmering, crystal-clear highs to full-impact bottom end. This amp is more than capable of cutting though a wall of sound.
Anti-Feedback Control Enjoy maximum volume without feedback, thanks to the AC-90's sophisticated ANTI-Feedback feature. This allows you to roam the stage with confidence - even with 90 watts of powerful sound at your back.
Immersive Stereo FX The AC-90's onboard stereo effects benefit from Roland?s decades of industry-leading R&D. Experience the amazing spatial depth and lush sound of the stereo multi-band chorus, complete with newly developed WIDE mode. Delay and Reverb are provided as well, and can be controlled via footswitch.
Versatility In addition to its amazing acoustic-guitar amplification qualities, the AC-90 can also function as a portable PA system thanks to its dual-channel architecture, sub output and phantom-powered Microphone input. Sing and play guitar through one convenient amplifier, with impressive power and full-range performance.
- Lightweight yet powerful featuring state-of-the-art neodymium speaker technology
- Stereo 2-way speaker system provides full-range performance
- Natural stereo acoustic sound
- 90 watts of stereo power (45W+45W)
- Dual channels: Guitar input (Piezo/Magnetic) and phantom-powered Mic/Line input
- Roland?s famous stereo multi-band chorus with WIDE mode, plus reverb/delay
- Anti-feedback control feature
- Convenient onboard tilt stand; speaker stand mountable
- Carrying Case
- Owner's Manual
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.