View Full Description
The Squier Affinity Strat has a classic Sunburst finish and features three singing, sparkling single-coil pickups on a classic single-ply white pickguard. The rock-solid bolt-on maple neck has a Rosewood fingerboard with a smooth polyurethane finish. Skirted white control knobs and a sharp new gold-and-black Squier headstock logo complete the look.
Fender Frontman 10G amp features custom-voiced built-in overdrive for natural grit and adjustable gain control that rocks guitar tones from tube-emulated overdrive to full-strength ultra-saturated distortion (perfect for blues, metal and the famous Fender clean tone), along with volume, treble and bass controls, 6 inch Special Design speaker, closed-back design for heavier bass response, auxiliary input and headphone jack, and classic black panel/skirted knob/silver grille cloth looks.
Stop Dreaming, Start Playing!
This package also contains an electronic tuner, instructional DVD, gig bag, cable, strap and picks - So you're ready to pick up and play right out of the box.
Features and Specifications
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Finish: Sunburst
- Pickguard: Classic single-ply white
- Nut Width: 40.6mm
- Bridge: Synchronous Tremolo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Shape: 'C' Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 24.1cm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Headstock: Gold & Black Squier Logo, Large 60's Style.
- Scale Length: 64.8cm
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: 3 Single-Coil Pickups
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single Coil Strat Middle Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single Coil Strat Pickup
- Hardware: Chrome
- Controls: Skirted White Control Knobs
- Switch Tip: White Switch Tip:
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: Standard Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast Tuners
- Strings: Fender USA Super 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Guages)
- Inputs: One
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Auxiliary Input Jack
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Headphone Jack
- Channels: One Channel
- Power Handling: 10 Watts
- Controls: Gain, Over-Drive Select Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass
- Cabinet Material: Closed Back Cabinet
- Handle: Molded Black Handle
- Front Panel: "Blackface"? Style Control Panel
- Amplifier Length: 5.75" (14.6 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 10.25" (26 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 11" (27.9 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 8.5 lbs. (3.8 kg)
- Speaker: 1-6" Fender® Special Design Speaker
- Speaker Impedance: 4 Ohms
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.