Tech 21 HotRod Plexi Pedal
Tech 21 HotRod Plexi PedalDetails
Product Ref: 74110View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Tech 21 Hot-Rod Plexi can easily transform your existing amp sound without as much as a strain of effort. With the Hot-Rod Plexi you can either change the personality of a clean amp or use it as an instant mod to a dirty amp.
In the pedals 'Stock Mode' its just as if the signal path was from the input jack to the speaker jack (without the accompanying speaker emulation) of a stock 68 plexi amp. The Hot control engages an extra "12AX7" pre-amp gain stage, with its own individual character control. Hot is able to kick in up to 28dB of pre-amp boost which translates into a considerably hefty amount of gain.
- Portions of our SansAmp technology have been incorporated into the Hot-Rod Plexi to generate organic tube amp distortion characteristics
- Tone is a very musical, specialized low pass filter that cuts the high end without losing mids or getting muddy
- Drive adjusts the overall amount of gain and overdrive, similar to when the output section of a tube amp is being pushed.
- Punch is a wide-band mid-range EQ that gradually changes its bandwidth with the amount of cut or boost.
- 1/4-inch high-impedance input.
- 1/4-inch low impedance output
- Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuator
- 100% analog circuitry.
- Actual size: 3.75" x 4.75" x 2.0"
- Weight: 12 oz.
- Pedal Type: Distortion, Boost
- Inputs: 1 x Instrument
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Power Supply Included: No
- Batteries: >/b> 1 x 9V (Optional)
- Height: 3.75"
- Width: 2.0"
- Depth: 4.75"
- Weight: 0.75 lbs.
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.