Alesis VX49 Controller Keyboard with VST Integration
Alesis VX49 Controller Keyboard with VST IntegrationDetails
Product Ref: 66374View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Full Colour, High-Resolution Screen
Built-in to the VX48 controller is a 4.3'' full colour high-resolution display screen. This allows you to interface with your DAW and VST plugins directly, eliminating the need for computer monitors and external devices. Its high-resolution display is clear and bright, making it ideal for low-light and darker studio sessions. Combine this with the VIP software and it results in a more efficient and increased workflow, functioning as an all-in-one USB/MIDI controller.
Virtual Instrument Player
Also included with the VX49 is the fully integrated Virtual Instrument Player (VIP) software. This software gives you ability to fuse your live playability with the expansive options of VST plugins and other software-based instruments. This minimises the need for constantly working with your computer, making the VX49 act as a standalone all-in-one workstation. VIP is compatible with any VSTi virtual instrument providing added depth to your creative process. Also included are 7 premium-grade VST plugins from SONiVOX and AIR Music Tech that come bundled with VX49. The full-colour 4.3'' display gives you optimum control of the VIP software, allowing you select plugin controls and parameters for sound design purposes.
Pressure-Sensitive Drum Pads
The 8 illuminated, pressure-sensitive drum pads are conveniently built-in to the side of the controller, allowing you to trigger any sample directly from your DAW. The drum pads feature velocity sensing technology meaning that, depending on how hard you hit the pad, it will trigger the sample at a certain volume. For example, if you hit the pad softly the triggered sample will be played at a lower volume and vice versa. The drum pads are not limited to just drum samples either. Any sample you may have, whether it be vocal samples, instrument one shots or chopped up music samples; you can directly trigger them in real-time.
- Integrated 4.3-inch high-resolution full-color screen with dedicated interface buttons
- Screen provides 1:1, real-time feedback of plugin parameters
- Includes Virtual Instrument Player software—load, play and control any VST plugin
- Custom 49-key Alesis semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch
- 8 performance-ready 360-degree knobs
- 8 velocity- and pressure-sensitive drum pads with RGB illumination
- Dedicated pad bank, transport control, octave, and performance buttons
- Roll mode, time division, pattern arpeggiator, and tap tempo buttons
- Expression pedal and footswitch inputs
- Standalone MIDI controller or control your plugins and DAW simultaneously
- Includes software: Ableton Live Lite, Vacuum Pro, Loom, Hybrid 3, Xpand!2, Velvet, Transfuser, Eighty Eight Ensemble
System Requirements (For VIP Software System)
- 2 GB free disk space for basic installation, 20GB free disk space for full content installation
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Multi-core CPU
- 1280 x 768 pixel screen resolution
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Windows 7 32-Bit, Windows 7 64-Bit, Windows 8 64-Bit, or later
- 1 available USB port
- 200MB of free disk space
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.