Casio WK 7600 Portable Keyboard Package
Casio WK 7600 Portable Keyboard PackageDetails
The Casio WK 7600 Portable Keyboard features a 76-key keyboard that provides a realistic piano experience including piano-shaped, touch-sensitive keys and a high-output 2-way speaker system. The WK 7600 offers 800 built-in sounds and the ability to store up to 100 user tones, along with an on-board rhythm section which includes 250 orchestrated accompaniment styles. Take advantage of the high-quality sound produced by AHL sampling and discover the musician in you with complete creative freedom. This portable package also includes a pair of HP-170 Stereo Headphones, an X-Frame Keyboard Stand and an Adjustable Keyboard Bench by Gear4music, providing you with everything you need to get performing straight away.
Product Ref: 72562View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Casio WK 7600 Portable Keyboard
- Keyboard: 76 piano-style keys
- Touch response: 2 sensitivity levels, off
- Sound Source: AHL (Tri-element)
- Maximum Polyphony: 64
- Tones: 820 built-in tones including 50 drawbar organ tones (100 user tones
- Layer/Split: Layer, Split (variable split point)
- Digital Effects:
- Reverb: 10 types
- Chorus: 5 types (simultaneous use with DSP not supported)
- DSP: 100 preset, 100 user (simultaneous use with Chorus not supported)
- EQ (Equaliser): 5 (Off, Soft, Bright, B.Boost, Powerful)
- Auto Harmonize: 12
- Arpeggiator: 150
- Rhythms/Patterns: 260 Built-In Rhythms (100 user rhythms)
- Auto Accompaniment:
- Modes: CASIO Chord, Fingered 1, Fingered 2 (6th off), Fingered 3 (on bass), Full Range Chord
- Controllers: Start/Stop, intro, Normal/Fill-in, Variation/Fill-in, Synchro/Ending
- Built-In Songs: 5 demo tunes
- Metronome: Beats: 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (Tempo range: quarter note = 30 to 255)
- Recorder: Song Sequencer: 16 multi tracks + 1 System Track, 5 songs, approx 30,000 total notes (real-time recording, step recording, song edit, track edit, event edit, punch-in/out
- Other Functions:
- Audio recording/playback: 5 files maximum (approx 13 mins of recording per file)
- Mixer: 32 channels + EXT IN (INST IN, MIN IN), 9-slider operation
- Pattern sequencer: real-time recording, step recording, quantize, Easy Edit, Event Editor, part parameters (100 user rhythms)
- Drawbar Organ: 9 drawbars / 50 built-in tones / 50 user tones
- Tone editor (100 user tones)
- Registrations: 96 setups (6 sets x 16 banks)
- Music preset: 305 preset with chord progression, chord edit (100 user presets)
- One-touch preset: 260 presets
- Temperaments (scales): Preset scale (Equal temperament + 16 types)/Scale fine tune
- Octave shift: +/- 2 octaves
- Rhythm/Song Controller
- Pitch bend wheel: 0 to 24 semitones
- Modulation button
- Sliders (9 sliders used for drawbar organ and mixer)
- Large dial
- Key Transpose: +/-1 octave (-12 to +12 semitones)
- Tuning control: A4 = 415.5 - 440.0 - 465.9 Hz
- Pedals: Standard jack (sustain, soft, sostenuto, start/stop)
- Display Screen: LCD with backlight
- SD memory card slot:
- Supported memory cards: From 2GB up to 32GB SD memory cards or SDHC memory cards
- Functions: SMF playback (up to 320 KB per file), file save/load/delete, card format
- Save/Load: Registrations, user rhythms, user tones, user drawbar organ tones, user DSPs, user music presets, song sequencer songs, audio recording files.
- GM Compatibility: Level 1
- Terminals: USB
- Speakers: 12cm x 2 + 3cm x 2, bass-reflex system, speaker on/off
- Amp Output: 7 W + 7 W
- Input/Output Terminals:
- Mic in
- Instrument in
- Audio in
- Line output (L/MONO, R)
- Headphones (standard stereo jack)
- USB type B
- External power (12V DC)
- Power Requirements: Batteries: D-size x 6/AC adaptor: AD-A12150LW
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 1161 x 385 x 147 mm
- Weight: 8.3kg
- Included Accessories: Music Stand, AC Adaptor
HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music
- Speaker Size: 40mm Diameter
- Sensitivity: 108bB S.P.L at 1KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Rated Power: 15mW
- Power Compatibility: 150mW
- Cable Length: 2.5m
- Connector: 3.5mm Jack
Adjustable Piano Bench by Gear4music
- Cushion Dimensions: 400mm x 300mm
- Load Capacity: 110kgs
- Height: 430/480mm
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.