Kawai CS11 Digital Piano, Polished Ebony
Kawai CS11 Digital Piano, Polished EbonyDetails
The Kawai CS11 Digital Piano is a feature packed instrument for musicians of all styles. Designed with the home user in mind, the CS11 features USB connectivity to play MP3 or WAV files directly out of the CS11?s speakers. The Grand Feel II wooden keys have a seesaw motion and weighted feel for true acoustic piano authenticity. The Soundboard speaker system pushes a room filling sound with atmospheric quality. The grand feel, soft and sostenuto pedals offer the detailed feel of an acoustic grand piano. The CS11's gloss black finish and closed back stand is a smart look.
Product Ref: 72217View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Established in 1927, Kawai is now one of the largest music manufacturers in the world. Kawai focus only on creating high quality acoustic and digital pianos and have produced some of the most famous concert grand pianos in the world, such as the Shigeru Kawai EX and Shigeru Kawai SK-5. In creating their range of digital pianos, Kawai make use of this expertise to replicate as closely as possible the experience of playing an acoustic grand piano. Kawai pioneered the use of wooden key components in digital pianos and continue to innovate for an ever more authentic piano playing experience.
The Grand Feel II keyboard action provides you with a similar feel to an acoustic grand piano. The wooden keys’ bass note counterweights and graded hammer provide a smoother action that’s similar to an acoustic piano. The triple-sensor key detection produces a range of responsive sounds that are receptive to subtle nuances in the way that you play. Extra long keys allow a more sensitive feel, as well as assisting with the Touch Curve feature. Ivory Touch key surfaces are smooth and allow a natural feel for your playing, as well as absorbing fingertip perspiration to assist playing control.
The Kawai CS11’s 88 keys have professional touch curves for a natural sound. The five touch curve presets allow users to access some of Kawai’s most respected sounds, and produce them with equal amounts of accuracy and quality. The touch curves have been designed to produce the most precise sound of each piano. The CS11’s sound has been modelled after two of the most respected acoustic pianos around: the Shigeru Kawai SK-EX and Shigeru Kawai SK-5. These pianos produce exceptional clarity with precise tone. The Kawai CS11 can be as complex or modest as each user prefers, making it suitable for a variety of playing styles and abilities.
The CS11’s digital screen makes editing and navigation easier than ever. The dedicated buttons to control the metronome, recording functions and effects provide easy access to the different features. The screen and controls are in an optimum position for using quickly in a performance or recording situation. The backlighting on the screen makes it easy to read in different lighting.
Kawai have focused the CS11 to produce a sound that is atmospheric and true to an acoustic. This is accomplished through the innovative soundboard speaker which pushes sound to the entire room. The top speakers add a realistic projection from the CS11, whilst the tweeter speakers add high frequencies and brightness. The resulting sound is full of clarity, depth and accuracy. For silent practice, the SHS technology gives you the equal compelling sound in the privacy of your headphones.
Developing your skills has never been easier thanks to Kawai’s lesson features. The Concert Magic has 88 integrated songs, varying from classical to Christmas, with adjustable rhythm and tempo. The Concert Magic intuitively adjusts to your playing, making it suitable for anyone wanting to enhance their sense of rhythm. The on board Alfred’s Basic Piano lessons offer a more traditional layout for learning music, whilst still remaining easy to use and accessible to all.
Kawai 5 Year Warranty
As an expression of the confidence Kawai have in the design and manufacturing of their instruments, they offer a 5-year warranty for parts and labour with all their newly released digital pianos (only available in the UK).
- Height: 1049mm
- Width: 1510mm
- Depth: 542mm
- Weight: 99KG
- Keys: 88
- Action: Grand Feel II Action with Let Off and Triple Sensor
- Sound Source: Harmonic Imaging XL, 88-Key Piano Sampling
- Piano Sound Model: Shigeru Kawai EX, Kawai EX, SK-5
- Surface: Ivory Touch Keys
- Internal Sounds: 60
- Full Range Speaker: Soundboard
- Top Speaker Size: 40 x 70mm
- Number of Speakers: 2 Full Range, 2 Tweeters, 2 Top
- Tweeter Speaker Size: 20 x 14mm
- Speaker Output: 2 x 45 Watts
- Headphone Sound: SHS System
- Maximum Polyphony: 256 Notes
- Reverb: Room, Lounge, Small Hall, Concert Hall, Live Hall, Cathedral
- Recorder: 10 Songs, 2 Tracks, Max 90.000 Notes
- Touch Curves: Light+, Light, Normal, Heavy, Heavy+, User
- Piano Music: 29 Songs
- Concert Magic: 176 Songs
- LCD Display: 128 x 64 Pixels with Backlight
- Metronome: 10 Beats, Tempo, Adjustable Volume
- Drum Patterns: 100
- Keyboard Cover: Folding
- Effects: Stereo Delay, Ping Delay, Triple Delay, Chorus, Classic Chorus, Tremolo, Classic Tremolo, Auto Pan, Classic Auto Pan, Phaser, Rotary
- Temperament: Equal Temperament (Equal Piano Only), Pure Temperament (Major), Pure Temperament (Minor), Pythagorean, Meantone, Werckmeister III, Kirnberger III, Equal Temperament (Flat), Equal Temperament (Equal Stretch), USER Temperament
- Jacks: Line In, Line Out, 3.5mm Headphone, 6.3mm Headphone, MIDI In/Out, USB to Host, USB to Device
- Lesson Functions: Total 542 Songs
- Pedals: Damper with Half Pedal, Sostenuto, Soft
- Finish: Black Polish
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.