Kurzweil SP4-8 Stage Piano
Kurzweil SP4-8 Stage PianoDetails
This stage piano combines great usability with portability. The Kurzweil SP4-8 boasts an accessible front panel and quality effects. This version boasts 88 keys.
Product Ref: 19363View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Boasting a compact and lightweight design and 88 keys, the SP4-8's enclosure is easy to transport and doesn't take up bulky space.
Accessible User Interface
The Kurzweil SP4-8's user interface provides great features. Make splits and layers with the touch of a button (up to 4 zones); Use easily accessible category and program buttons to select presets and setups; speedily adjust effects parameters.
Explore the Various Sounds
The SP4-8 features 128 hand-picked programs, which have been plucked directly from Kurzweil's acclaimed PC3 line. Play Kurzweil's famous Triple Strike Grand Piano or have fun with classic electric pianos, lush strings and orchestral instruments. You can even try out basses, guitars, winds, brass, percussion and drums. There are even signature KB3 organs, with all KB3 parameters accessible via external MIDI control. The SP4 can also load programs made on Kurzweil's PC3 and PC3LE series keyboards*. If you want additional sounds, you can go onto Kurzweil's website. Thanks to its 16-part multitimbral architecture, the SP4 becomes a powerful tool for writing and recording music in conjunction with an external sequencer or Desktop Audio Workstation.
(*within the limits of the SP4's DSP resources)
The SP4-8 also boasts dozens of the PC3's professional quality effect chains. So you can create concert hall reverbs, provide crisp delays, even add powerful distortion and amp simulation effects. You can find the most relevant effects parameters mapped to the SP's Timbre knob, meaning you can customise your sound without delving into the menus or manuals.
- Keyboard: 88-note, hammer-weighted action with velocity sensitive adjustable keys (Fatar TP100))
- Display: 16 character LCD w/ front-panel contrast adjust
- Polyphony: 64 Voice Polyphony, dynamically allocated
- Multitimbral: 16 parts (one per MIDI channel)
- Factory MIDI Setups: 64
- User MIDI Setups: 64 (with 4 programmable zones for splits and layers)
Functions and Effects
- Quick Split/Layer: Easy access with adjustable relative volume (up to 4 zones)
- Factory Presets: 128 (taken from the acclaimed PC3 sound set, including select KB3 organs and KVA synths)
- User Presets: 64
- Effects: Dozens of complex effect chains taken from the PC3, with everything from concert hall reverbs to amplifier simulations and rotary effects
- Controllers: Pitch wheel, modulation wheel, 1 front panel knob, 1 switch-pedal input (supports optional, dual-pedal), 1 continuous control pedal input
Inputs and Outputs
- Analog Outputs: Two 1/4" balanced TRS analog (24-bit DACs)
- Headphones: 1 rear panel 1/4" headphone output
- MIDI: In, Out
- USB: Complete MIDI functionality over USB, User program/setup file transfer to/from PC/Mac, Operating System updates from PC/Mac
- Power: External 15VDC 1.0A power supply
- Height: 5.5" (13.97 cm)
- Depth: 13" (33.02 cm)
- Length: 55.13" (140.02 cm)
- FREE OS Updates: OS updates over USB
- FREE Sounds: The SP4 can also load programs created on our PC3 and PC3LE series keyboards (*within the limits of the SP4's DSP resources). Additional sounds are also available for download on our website (loaded over USB)
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.