Roland Juno-DS61 61 Key Synthesizer With Stand & Headphones
Roland Juno-DS61 61 Key Synthesizer With Stand & HeadphonesDetails
The Roland Juno-DS61 Synthesizer features 61 weighted-action keys that put you in total command, making it easier than ever to produce exceptional music everywhere you play. Roland's Juno synths are known worldwide for their great sound, ease of use and exceptional versatility. The Juno-DS61 takes the iconic series to a new level of performance, adding many powerful enhancements while still remaining streamlined and simple. The Roland Juno-DS61 also includes a keyboard stand and monitoring headphones, perfect for travelling and performing musicians.
Product Ref: 72486View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Mobile Design and Stage-Ready Sounds
Ideal for all types of keyboard players from performing pros and weekend warriors to music producers and home hobbyists, the Juno-DS61 also excels in teaching labs and other music education environments. Easy to carry and easy to use, the Juno-DS61 is filled with great Roland sounds for any style or genre, and versatile battery or AC operation gives you the flexibility to play anytime and anywhere.
Top-Quality Pianos, Organs, and More
Pianos have been newly enhanced in the Juno-DS61 with improved sound and response, and there are een more organs to choose from. Acoustic pianos, electric pianos, and organs are bread and butter for most performing keyboardists. In addition to this new DS Tone Bank, the instrument includes the entire 1000-plus sound set from the previous-generation Juno-Di, and patches from that keyboard are fully compatible with the Juno-DS61.
Enhanced Editing and Hands-On Controls
Juno's instant-access design makes it a players' favourite, making it easy to call up fantastic sounds right away. If you like to dig in and customize, the Juno-DS61 now offers even more adjustable parameters than before, allowing you to tweak patches and performances with detailed precision. Create patches and adjust sounds as you perform with the expanded aray of hands-on knobs and sliders provided on the front panel, while the rear panel features jacks for connecting hold an expression pedals at the same time.
Wave Expansion Slot for Adding New Sounds
To complement its impressive onboard sound set, the Juno-DS61 supports internal waveform expansion via USB for unlimited tonal range. Over 1000 EXP sounds are available for free download at Roland's Axial website, including top-quality acoustic piano collections, world instruments, go-to studio standards, percussion, loops, and more. If don't find what you need there, it's even possible to load in WAV files from your personal library and play them from the keyboard! Out of the box, the Juno-DS61 comes with the versatile EXP-06 Studio Collection preloaded in the wave expansion slot.
Phrase Pads for Triggering Songs and Samples
Supplement your keyboard performances with samples or music files stored on USB memory with the eight Phrase Pads featured on the Juno-DS61. Simply load up the pads with whatever you like - one-shot samples, vocals, sound effects, loops, or complete music tracks - and trigger them with a quick touch when needed.
Mic Input with Vocoder and Auto Pitch
Solo performers and singer/songwriters will love the Juno-DS61's mic input which allows you to get great vocal sounds without having to carry around extra gear. There's a dedicated vocal reverb, plus Auto Pitch for singing with the "stepped" electronic vocal effect popular in today's music. You can also sing into a mic and control the tone and pitch via sounds played on the keyboard with the built-in vocoder.
Eight-Track Pattern Sequencer
When you have an idea for a song or beat, you can easily capture and develop it with the onboard pattern sequencer. The intuitive, non-stop operation won't interrupt your creative flow, letting you build up full arrangements with multiple sounds in no time. The sequencer is also perfect for enhancing live performances with pre-made backing music and on-the-fly looping.
Music Production Partner
The Juno-DS61 is great for computer music production as well as live stage use. Record MIDI and audio data including sounds from the mic input with the integrated USB interface, providing a solid front end for a mobile or studio recording setup. There's even a dedicated DAW Control mode for controlling your music software from the Juno-DS61's front panel.
- Lightweight, gig-ready instrument with pro sounds, enhanced performance features, and battery-powered operation
- 61-note velocity-sensitive keyboard with synth action
- Includes all the sounds from the popular JUNO-Di, plus newly updated acoustic and electric pianos, additional organs, and other stage essentials
- Wave expansion slot enables users to download new sound waveforms, available for free at Roland's Axial website
- Easy sound manipulation and editing with hands-on knobs and sliders
- Eight Phrase Pads for triggering samples and audio songs stored on USB memory
- Mic input and dedicated Reverb, Vocoder, and Auto Pitch effects for impressive vocal performances
- Intuitive eight-track pattern sequencer with non-stop recording for quickly developing song ideas
- USB audio/MIDI and DAW Control mode
- Keyboard: 61 Keys with Velocity
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 Voices
- Parts: 16 Parts
- Preset Memory:
- Patches: Over 1200
- Drum Kits: Over 30
- Performances: 64
- User Memory:
- Patches: 256
- Drum Kits: 8
- Performances: 128
- Favourites: 100
- Sample Import File Format: WAV 44.1kHz 16-bits
- Sample Import Effects:
- Multi-Effects: 3 Systems, 80 Types
- Chorus: 3 Types
- Reverb: 5 Types
- Mic Input Reverb: 8 Types
- Audio File Playback: WAV, AIFF, MP3
- Rhythm Pattern: Preset; 30 Groups x 8
- Arpeggio: 128 Preset
- Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever
- Control Knob x 4
- Level Slider x 4
- Multicolour Pad x 8
- Display: Graphic LCD 256 x 80 Dots
- Pedal Hold Jack
- Pedal Control Jack
- Mic Input Jack: 1/4''
- Ext Input Jack: Stereo (Mini)
- Output Jacks: 1/4'' (L/Mono, R)
- Phones Jack: Stereo 1/4''
- MIDI: In/Out
- USB Memory Port
- USB Computer Port (Supports USB MIDI/Audio
- DC In Jack
- Dimensions: 1008mm x 300mm x 97mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 5.3kg
SubZero Headphones Specification
- Driver size: 53 mm
- Sensitivity: 94 +/- 3dB
- Impedance: 60 Ω
- Max Power: 1200 mW
- Frequency range: 10Hz - 30kHz
- Cable length: 3 m
- Type of cable: Attached, straight
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo
- Adapter: Gold-plated 6.3 mm stereo
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.