Roland KC-60 Keyboard Amp
Roland KC-60 Keyboard AmpDetails
The KC-60 3-Channel Mixing Keyboard Amplifier brings the renowned sound quality of Roland's KC-Series to an even lower price.Developed for the unique needs of modern synthesizers, digital pianos and keyboards, this 40-watt amp is easily expanded via its Subwoofer output for even more powerful low end. It's also very flexible, thanks to its 3-channel design including an XLR Microphone input, plus stereo Auxiliary inputs for connecting CD players.
Call our Roland Specialist on: 0843 155 0500 for further information
Product Ref: 10352View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
- Compact, affordable keyboard amplifier with legendary KC sound
- 40-watt output power with 10" speaker and independent tweeter
- Subwoofer output for low end boost (compatible with most subwoofers)
- 3-channel design includes 1/4 Line input and XLR Microphone input
- Stereo auxiliary input (RCA type) for connecting CD or MD players
- Rotary controls for adjusting channel and headphone levels, plus Low and High EQ
Big Sound That's Easy on Your Wallet:
Roland's KC-Series Keyboard Amplifiers are known for their exceptional sound quality. That's because they're built to handled the wide range of sounds created by today's synthesizers, samplers and electronic musical instruments.The new KC-60 takes these principles and puts them in a more affordable design, powered by a 40-watt amplifier with a 10-inch speaker and separate tweeter. Now anyone can step up to a KC amp. You won't believe what you've been missing.
Flexible 3-Channel Design with Subwoofer Output:
While the KC-60 is built primarily for keyboards, it's also at home with a microphone and CD player. Specifically, there are three input channels including an XLR Mic input and Auxiliary input each with its own adjustable volume. And while 40 watts of power sounds good, you can also add an optional subwoofer from any manufacturer via the KC-60's Subwoofer output a first of its kind on a keyboard amp!
Made for the Road:
KC amps are built for life on the road. All models have built-in handles for easier transportation (the KC-550 also includes casters) and a rugged design with heavy-duty carpeting, protective edges and an all-metal grille.
- Rated Power Output: 40 W
- Speakers: 25 cm (10 inches) x 1; Tweeter x 1
Nominal Input Level (1 KHz):
- Channel 1 (MIC/LINE): -50 to -20 dBu
- Channel 2-3 (LINE): -20 dBu
Nominal Output Level (1 KHz):
- LINE OUT: +4 dBu
- SUBWOOFER OUT: +4 dBu
- CH1 INPUT Jack (XLR type, 1/4" phone type)
- CH1-3 INPUT Jacks (1/4" phone type)
- LINE OUT Jack (1/4" phone type)
- AUX IN Jacks (RCA phono type)
- SUBWOOFER OUT Jack (1/4" phone type)
- PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type, mono signal output)
- Voltage: AC 117 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V
Size & Weight:
- Width: 415mm (16-3/8 inches)
- Depth: 290 mm (11-7/16 inches)
- Height: 405 mm (16 inches)
- Weight: 13.5 kg (29 lbs. 13 oz.)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.