Roland KS18Z Z-Frame Keyboard Stand
Roland KS18Z Z-Frame Keyboard StandDetails
The KS-18Z Keyboard Stand is attractive, easy to transport, and sturdy enough to hold even the heaviest 88-key keyboard securely. Setup, teardown, and transport have never been more convenient with this Roland quality keyboard stand. The Roland Z Frame Stand is suitable for both professional keys players and home digital piano/keyboard setups. For such a sturdy stand the KS18Z folds down to a remarkably small size, making it perfect for travelling keys players or simply players who need to be able to pack away their digital piano easily.
Product Ref: 36605View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The height of the Roland KS18Z Z-Frame Keyboard stand can be set at 6 different levels: 60.7cm, 67.2cm, 73.7cm, 80.2cm, 86.7cm and 93.2cm (in inches 23 15/16", 26 1/2", 29 1/16", 31 5/8", 34 3/16", 36 3/4"). The huge height range of this keyboard stand means that it is perfect for any performance situation, whether standing or sitting. The width can be adjusted to any size between 61.5cm and 93.8cm, meaning it will fit practically any keyboard or stage piano. This incredibly strong and stable keyboard stand has been tested to hold up to 90kg (198lbs), so can accommodate even the highest performance keyboards and portable pianos.
- Width: 955mm (37 5/8 inches)
- Depth: 520mm (20 1/2 inches)
- Height: 932mm (36 3/4 inches)
- Weight: 7.7kg (17lbs)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.