Yamaha Genos Arranger Keyboard
Yamaha Genos Arranger KeyboardDetails
The Yamaha Genos Arranger Keyboard redefines what a workstation can do by taking the sound, design and user experience to the next level. Ideal for a recording studio, stage or even at home, the Genos will inspire and enhance your performances for a limitless performance. With a 9 inch touch screen, powerful mixing console and connectivity this is the ultimate workstation for any application.
Special Offer: 3 months free Flowkey Premium available on any Yamaha digital piano or keyboard purchased between 15th July 2016 and 31st March 2019.
Product Ref: 98835View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
FREE Genos and PSR-S Bonus Pack Campaign
To claim your free Expansion pack, click here.
Genos V1.2 Software update and Yamaha Expansion Manager V2.5.1 available to download here.
Yamaha have created a wide range of inuititive features to make Genos as easy to use as possible. At the heart of Genos is a 9 inch touch screen which is responsive to the slightest of touches and nearly everything can be controlled from this screen. The Home screen allows you to get an overview of the current settings and can even be customised. The Gateway buttons are a simple way of navigating around the key settings of the Genos. The Live Control Area on the Genos has six assignable knobs and nine assignable sliders and the joystick allows you to pitchbend or apply modulation effects whilst playing the keyboard.
With over 1,600 different voices and 58 Drum/SFX kits the library is vast. These voices include many new sounds as well as old favourites and ranging from classic synths of the 1980s to acoustic instruments. The Yamaha CFX Concert Grand is included in the library alongside the Yamaha C7 - a popular instrument for pop artists. The KinoStrings are cinematically captured and balanced to provide a lush, warm string sound. New voices such as the S.Art2 are included which makes use of the new Articulation element Modeling (AEM) technology which uses samples of special expressive techniques used on specific instruments to bend or slide notes into the next or to add expression to the end of notes. The Live Control section of the Genos can be employed to control more functions on the Organ settings giving on screen control of the various settings.
Record and Playback Audio
Genos is extremely versatile when it comes to recording and play back. The new Quick Recording options allow you to either record a MIDI or WAV file or a Multi Recording which utilises the 16 track recorder with access to a step sequencer and list editor for a more detailed note entry. The built-in combi jack connector facilitates the use of XLR or Jack cables to link up a microphone and the +48V Phantom Power option for compatible condenser microphones. The instant playback helps you to develop your style and critique your compositions. USB connectivity seamlessly links to your computer to make recording even easier.
Playlist is one of the new and exciting features on Genos. Large amounts of Registration Memory can be organised and set up into lists for live use or easy access, ideal for when you are juggling multiple set lists. Creating these playlists does not duplicate the data either so large amounts of data doesn't need to be stored multiple times and clog up the system.
Genos was developed after the designer had been to a variety of different venues and experienced digital workstations being played. Whilst in the audience, he noticed that the workstations were too big and boxy and obscured the performer and created a barrier between the audience and the performer. this issue was addressed in his designs and the arch shape signifies the musician's arms, allowing dynamics and movement into the design and therefore combining the audience and performer.
3 Month flowkey Premium Offer
Yamaha and the piano tutorial app flowkey have collaborated for a limited time offer to give you 3 months of premium learning. Simply download the flowkey app on to your smartphone or tablet, register your instrument and begin your subscription. The user friendly interface allows you to learn each song in both a sheet music format as well as a play-along video. Thanks to the adjustable difficulty settings, flowkey can be used by complete novices and developed musicians alike. Premium flowkey members have access to over 500 songs covering major hits from pop, classical, rock and more. This intuitive app can even track your playing and offer instant feedback to help improve your skills. Any Yamaha digital piano purchased between 15th July 2016 and 31st March 2019 is now eligible for three months of premium flowkey access.
For more information, please click the link here
- Width: 1234mm
- Depth: 456mm
- Height: 138mm
- Weight: 13.0KG
- Number of Keys: 76
- Touch Response: Normal, Easy 1, Easy 2, Soft 1, Soft 2, Hard 1, Hard 2
- Keyboard Type: Organ FSX, Initial Touch/Aftertouch
- Key Material: Plastic
- Tone Generation: AWM Sampling
- Maximum Polyphony: 256
- Number of Voices: 1652
- Number of SFX Kits: 58
- Compatibility: XG, GS, GM, GM2
- Featured Voices
- Revo: 10
- Ensemble: 76
- Super Articulation: 390
- Super Articulation 2: 75
- MegaVoice: 82
- Sweet: 40
- Cool: 81
- Live: 160
- Organ Flutes: 24
- Reverb: 59 Preset, Plus 3 User
- Chorus: 107 Preset, Plus 3 User
- DSP Variation: 358 Preset, Plus 3 User
- DSP Insertion 1 – 28: 358 Preset, Plus 10 User
- Master Compressor: 5 Preset, Plus 5 User
- Master EQ: 5 Preset, Plus 2 User
- Part EQ: 28 Preset, Parts
- Vocal Harmony: 54 Preset, Plus 60 User
- Synth Vocoder: 20 Preset, Plus 60 User
- Microphone Effects: Noise Gate, Compressor, 3 Band EQ, 23 Vocal Effects
- Number of Styles: 550
- Fingering: Single, Fingered, Fingered on Bass, Multi Finger, Al Finger, Full Keyboard, Al Full Keyboard
- Style Control: 3 Intro, 4 Main Variation, 4 Fill, Break, 3 Ending
- OTS: Each Style x4
- Compatibility: SSF, SSF GE
- Featured Styles
- Pro: 491
- Session: 39
- Free Play: 10
- DJ: 10
Songs & Recording
- Number of Tracks: 16
- Data Capacity Per Song: 300KB
- Playback Format: SMF, XF
- Recording Format: SMF
- Song Recording Capacity: 0.8GB per Song
- Song Playback Format: WAV, MP3
- Song Recording Format: WAV
- Multi Bank Pads: 448 Banks x 4 Pads
- Voice Functions: Harmony, Arpeggio, Panel Sustain, Mono/Poly
- Style Functions: Style Creator, OTS Information
- Song Functions: Score Display, Lyrics Display
- Registration Memory Buttons: 10
- Registration Memory Control: Registration Sequence, Freeze
- Number of Records: 2500
- Internal Storage: 58GB
- External Drives: USB Flash Drive
- Main Display: 9 Inch LCD
- Sub Display: OLED
- Colour: Black
- Microphone: Combo Jack, Phantom Power
- MIDI: MIDI A In/Out, MIDI B In/Out
- Aux In: L/L+R, R
- Line Out: Main, Sub (1 and 2), Sub (3 and 4 Aux Out)
- Digital Audio Out: Yes
- Foot Pedal: Sustain, Art, Volume, Assignable Functions
- USB to Device: 3
- USB to Host: 1
- Wireless LAN: 1
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.