Yamaha MOXF8 Synthesizer Keyboard With Soft Case
Yamaha MOXF8 Synthesizer Keyboard With Soft CaseDetails
The Yamaha MOXF8 Keyboard is ideal for the advanced gigging or recording musician. The sound generator used is the world renowned MOTIF XF, which produces complex tones with dynamic range. The MOXF8's 88 keys feature a graded hammer action for an expressive response that will be familiar to acoustic piano musicians. The user-friendly interface allows you to comfortably navigate the keyboard's features, whilst the seamless integration with your computer is suitable for studio musicians. The MOXF8 has a lightweight frame for easy portability, whilst the robust build quality allows you to frequently take it to gigs.
Product Ref: 43822View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Yamaha have equipped the MOXF8 with some of the most comprehensive sounds available. The sound engine used is the MOTIF XF system. This unique system produces over 1000 voices in stunning professional quality. The range of tones available allows musicians to take the MOXF8 to studio or live sessions with the confidence that they have the appropriate equipment. The standard included sounds feature Clavinovas, grand concerts and uprights, as well as organs. The MOXF8’s more experimental sounds allow musicians to add texture to pieces, with an on-board sequencer and looper for building songs. The MOXF8’s 741MB of sounds allow you to never stop exploring.
The MOXF8 is ideal as your home studio’s workstation. The software includes a bespoke MOXF editor for tweaking parameters and enhancing VST instruments. By doing this, you can adjust each instrument to fit your specific requirements. The Cubase AI 8 DAW has been engineered to integrate with your MOXF8’s functions whilst still being compatible with the popular Steinberg software. All of these functions can be readily accessed by the keyboard’s interface.
Lightweight, Responsive Keyboard
Gigging musicians value an instrument that is easy to get to a venue, and reliable once there. The MOXF8 weighs just over 11KG, making it easy for carrying to and from gig venues. The 88 keys offer you the maximum range, which is suitable for musicians who don’t want to compromise their performance. This model’s GHS keyboard has an authentic response to your unique playing style. The progressively weighted keyboard is familiar to musicians who play acoustic pianos. The MOXF8’s robust outer design makes it ideal for frequently gigging or session musicians.
- Width: 1,320 mm
- Height: 168 mm
- Depth: 405 mm
- Weight: 14.9 kg
- Number of Keys: 88
- Action: Graded Hammer Standard
- Wheel Controls: Pitch Bend, Modulation
- Assignable Knob: 8
- Data Dial:
- Assignable Function Buttons: 2
Sounds & Effects
- Tone Generator: AWM2 with Expanded Articulation
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 Notes
- Multi Timbral Capacity: 16 Parts (Internal), A/D Input Part
- Wave: 741MB (16-bit Format),
- Waveforms: 3977
- Performance: 256, Up to 4 Parts
- Filter: 18 Types
- Preset: 1152
- Preset Drum Kits: 72
- GM Voices: 128
- GM Drum Kit: 1
- User Voices: 384
- User Drum Kits: 32
- Reverb: 9 Types
- Chorus: 22 Types
- Insertion: 54 Types x 8 Parts
- Vocoder: 1
- Master Effect: x 9 Types
- Master EQ: 5 Bands
- Part EQ: 3 Bands
- Note Capacity: Approx. 226,000 Notes
- Note Resolution: 480 Parts Per Quarter Note
- Maximum Polyphony: 124 Notes
- Tempo: 5 - 300 BPM
- Preset Arpeggio: 7,981 Types
- User Arpeggio: 256 Types
- Song Recording Type: Real Time Replace, Real Time Overdub (Except Pattern Chain), Real Time Punch In/Out, Step (Except Pattern Chain)
- Song Tracks: 16 Pattern Tracks, Tempo Track, Scene Track
- Pattern: 16 Phrase Tracks
- Pattern Chain: Pattern Track, Tempo Track, Scene Track
- Songs: 64 Songs
- Mixing Voices: 16 per Song/Pattern
- Mixing Templates: 32
- Patterns: 64
- Measures: 256 Maximum
- User Phrases: 256 per Pattern
- Scene Memory: 6 per Song
- Sequence Formats: Original Format, SMF Format 0, 1
- Master User: 128
- Windows Sequence Software: Cubase 7 series, SONAR X2,
- Mac Sequence Software: Cubase 7 series, Logic Pro 9, Digital Performer 7
- Controllers: Pitch Bend wheel, Modulation wheel, Assignable Knob x 8, [DATA] dial x 1, Assignable Function buttons x 2
- Display: 240 x 64 Dot, Backlit LCD
- Power Supply: 13W
- Accessories: PA-150 AC Adaptor, USB Cable, Owner's Manual, Online Manual CD, Cubase at Download Information
- Output: Stereo L/Mono, R Jacks
- AD Input: L, R Phone Jack
- Phones: Stereo Phone Jack
- Footswitch: Assignable, Sustain
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru
- USB: To Host, To Device
Keyboard Bag Specifications
- Internal Length: 1425mm
- Internal Height: 400mm
- Internal Depth: 150mm
- Padding: 15mm
- Closing Mechanism: Zip
- Colour: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.