ADJ 5P HEX Pearl Par Can
ADJ 5P HEX Pearl Par CanDetails
Product Ref: 78916View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Featuring 5 operational modes, you can choose how your show runs as well as how it looks. DMX control mode allows you to control your fixture through the standard DMX 512 controller (sold separately). RGBWA + UV Mode lets you choose one of the built in modes to remain static, though you can adjust the intensity of each colour. Sound Active Mode allows your lights to change in time with your music, combining visual and audio performance. Program Mode lets you choose one of the 7 built-in programs, with colour fade speed and colour change still adjustable. Static Colour Mode lets you choose one of 63 colours to remain throughout your lighting routine.
5 dimming curves (standard, stage, TV, architectural & theatre) as well as a 0-100 electronic dimming switch lets you have ultimate control over the intensity of your lights. The built in LED pulse and strobe effects allow you to give swift colour changes as-well as high-octane strobing performances. For added convenience and to save on cabling, you could wire 8 5P Hex’s at 100V or 21 x 5P Hex’s Max at 240V together via the fixture's built-in IEC in/out power connectors. With a dual yoke, this fixture can be hung or set on the ground. Including a Dotz Par RF, easy-to-use, wireless RF remote you can control your lights in the palm of your hand.
- Ultra bright, flat fixture
- 5 x 10-Watt, 6-in-1 HEX LED pixels in:
- White metal casing
- Smooth RGBAW + UV colour mixing
- Great for:
- Architectural wall wash
- Performance stages
- Patent power and DMX in/out sit sideways so it can be set flat on the ground or inside truss
- 4 DMX modes:
- 5 operation modes:
- Static colour
- RGBAW + UV dimming
- Program ran
- Sound active
- DMX controlled
- 7 built-in programs
- 63 colour marcos
- Flicker free operation
- Fan free
- 5 selectable dimmer curves:
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Electronic dimming from 0 - 100%
- 30° beam angle
- 4-button DMX display
- Dual yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on ground
- Dual linkable via-3pin XLR cables
- LEDs last approximately 50,000 hours
- 395nm UV wavelength
- Power consumption: 60W
- Dimensions: 210 x 100 x 220mm
- Weight: 2kg
- Multi-Voltage external supply: AC 110 - 250V, 50/60Hz
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.