Cameo Multi Par 3 28 x 8W LED Lighting System with Transport Case
Cameo Multi Par 3 28 x 8W LED Lighting System with Transport CaseDetails
The Cameo Multi Par 3 is an compact and flexible lighting system designed for professional situations to provide maximum brightness and perfect RGBW colour mixing. This system features redesigned software and practicality oriented programs with extensive control capabilities in both DMX and standalone mode. The Multi Par 3 is equipped with four par lights, each with seven ultra-bright 8W quad colour LEDs and a 25° beam angle. Perfect for both mobile and stationary applications, this all-in-one system includes Neutrik PowerCon connectors, switchable power sockets, an IR remote control and many more professional features.
Product Ref: 61151View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- 4 x 7 ultra-bright 8W Quad RGBW LEDs
- RGBW for perfect mixing of solid and pastel colours
- Professional 28mm TV spigot for mounting
- IR remote included
- Operated via DMX, in master/slave mode or standalone mode
- Integrated microphone for sound control
- Simple to operate using the four buttons and LCD display
- Heavy duty aluminium housing
- Practical transport case included
- Product Number: CLMPAR3
- Product Type: LED Lighting System
- Type: Multi Par System
- Colour Spectrum: RGBW
- Number of LEDs: 4 x 7
- LED Type: 8W Quad Colour
- Dispersion: 25°
- DMX Input: XLR 3-Pin Male
- DMX Output: XLR 3-Pin Female
- DMX Mode:
- 4-Channel 2
- 4-Channel 1
- DMX Functions:
- Master Dimmer
- Sound Control
- Switchable Power Sockets 1/2
- Standalone Modes:
- Dimmer Mode
- Colour Fade
- Colour Change
- Static Colour
- Auto Run
- Sound Control
- Slave Mode
- Remote Connection: 5-Pin XLR Female
- IR Remote
- Indicators: Multifunctional LCD Display
- Power Consumption: 210W
- Power Connector: Neutrik PowerCon
- Housing Material: Metal
- Dimensions: 1030mm x 290mm x 100mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 8kg
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.